Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,083,014 views
3/10.

1911_Ford_Model_T_Touring_2.jpg
 
7.5/10
----------------------------------

I decided another theme for my next few posts: My Aunt & Uncle's cars.

Early 90s Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe
Cav1.jpg


Yeah, a lot of them are going to be this dull/ugly/boring. I'm basically testing on how low they'll be rated.
 
:odd: 5/10?
...that's higher than I thought anyone would rate that thing.

Anyway 7.5/10 for the Firebird:

Next in line, Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road
2009+toyota+tacoma+0005c.jpg
 
We had a slightly newer Cavalier at one point, it was insanely reliable. Unfortunately, it eventually died, and the mechanic said it wasn't worth fixing, and that there were now newer, better cars on the market for slightly more than what it would cost to fix.

3/10 for the Tacoma: ugly truck, but it does haul stuff.

Tree'd, 5/10.
185501.jpg
 
We had a slightly newer Cavalier at one point, it was insanely reliable. Unfortunately, it eventually died, and the mechanic said it wasn't worth fixing, and that there were now newer, better cars on the market for slightly more than what it would cost to fix.
Ah, okay then I suppose. I still say though that it's one of the dullest cars I ever taken a ride in.

7/10 for the Corvette

-----------------

2000 Ford F250 XLT 4x4
40654353.jpg
 
7.5/10
--------------------------

Early 00s Buick Regal
Buick_Regal_GSE.jpg
 
5/10. Though it looks like a WH Statto so it's got that going for it I guess.

Speaking of (sort of):

DSC_0068-Large.jpg


WH HSV Grange.
 
8/10. The grille looks bit off, but HSW means that it's good car.

MG ZT-T 385 (260 with supercharger and 385 horsepower.)
07.jpg
 
7/10.

Counts_Kustoms-Caddy.jpg


Danny Koker's Caddy. Tons of weight reduction and lots of power is all I know.
 
Last edited:
7/10.

Counts_Kustoms-Caddy.jpg


Danny Koker's Caddy. Tons of weight reduction and lots of power is all I know.
3.5/10 Don't like lowriders. Past that phase when I was a kid

'78 Ford Bronco XLT (4.9L Inline 6 cylinder, 5.0L/5.8L/6.6L V8's)

7.jpg
 
7/10 for any of the V8s, 5/10 for the V6.

0122_2015mustang.jpg
 
I6. Dammit. I do that all the time. Use "V" instead of cylinder.
FYI the 6 cylinder was the best engine of the bunch
 
G wagen 3/10 for styling + 9/10 for capabilities = overall 6/10

datsun 1200 (120Y) pickup

6530620001_large.jpg
 
1/10 is that thing on bags? And what's up with the holes on the bed back there?

1921 Model T Fire Truck.
1921-american-lafrance-41111.jpg
 
WOAH that's a nice fire truck 9/10

6590461421558019348.jpg


Nardo used for Speed test
8/10 shoulda been put into production.

Honda Crossroad '90
Rebadged Land Rover Discovery for the Japanese market.
image.jpg
 
Back