Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,083,089 views
6/10

2014 Ferrari F12berlinetta
1094291-1536.jpg

1094292-1536.jpg
 
8/10. It's better than 599 in every way and I still prefer 599 for some reason.

Lotus Esprit 350 Sport
Lotus Esprit 350 Sport.jpg
 
7.5/10 Kinda grows on you once you stare at it long enough.

Alfa Romeo 159
Alfa_Romeo_159_sedan.jpg
 
8/10

2014 Lamborghini Gallardo 5-95 Zagato
1094299-1536.jpg
 
3/10.

Morris Mini Cooper S 1275
View attachment 238927

10/10 there's never been a bad MINI. I think the referees cheated, there was nothing wrong with the headlamps to me anyway.

Lister Storm GTL Road Car

In 1997, a more aerodynamic version of the GTS was made, called the GTL (L for lightweight), one order for a road going version was built. It's very rare, with only one built, and this is the only picture I can find of it.
image.jpg
 
7.5/10

2013 Caterham AeroSeven Concept
1094300-1536.jpg
 
3/10. Before the image loaded, I was like "OMG! Something new from Caterham!" When it loaded, I was like "Umm, no?"

McLaren P1 GTR

20140817_132123.jpg
 
there's never been a bad MINI.
While I'd want to say the same there's difference in the Mini and the MINI. The Mini is the original one made between 1959 and 2000 and the MINI is BMW's creation. The first 2 MINIs are very good cars(I learned to use clutch in 2003 Cooper S, so I know that), but since 2008 they have lost the spirit of the Mini with growing size. I mean it's possible to buy smaller BMW(that isn't Isetta) than the largest MINI is and I'm not really sure what to think about that.
 
Last edited:
While I'd want to say the same there's difference in the Mini and the MINI. The Mini is the original one made between 1959 and 2000 and the MINI is BMW's creation. The first 2 MINIs are very good cars(I learned to use clutch in 2003 Cooper S, so ), but since 2008 they have lost the spirit of the Mini with growing size. I mean it's possible to buy smaller BMW(that isn't Isetta) than the largest MINI is and I'm not really sure what to think about that.
It's a bigger car for a bigger world. It's faster, safer, and still has the same engineering, such as the FF layout.
 
It's a bigger car for a bigger world. It's faster, safer, and still has the same engineering, such as the FF layout.
You are right, they do fit better in modern world. Still I wouldn't buy one of the the newest models if I had money, I'd buy older one instead.
 
3/10. Before the image loaded, I was like "OMG! Something new from Caterham!" When it loaded, I was like "Umm, no?"

McLaren P1 GTR

20140817_132123.jpg

I can't wait for LM version. I give it 9.8

1920px-Silver_jaguar_c-x75.jpg


This is 2010 version with gas turbines....
 
7/10. Later prototype is better.

Subaru Impreza WRC
Subaru Impreza WRC.jpg
 
1/10. So fugly.

Jaguar XKRS GT

jaguar-xkr-s-gt-2.jpg
 
8/10- Wild cat.

Renault Eolab Concept
renault-sdddwk3-eolab-concept-003_2.jpg
 
Back