Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,553 views
7.5/10

Alfa-Romeo-Giulia-Concept-rear-angle-1024x576.jpg


because it's a render wheels are oversized
 
6/10 because I suspect there's some performance, that aside I think it's ugly as sin.

Pic48.jpg


And @Latvija27 the one above yours is a Marussia, if I recall correctly.
 
5/10. Never liked the look of it.

Large Image.jpg
 
8/10. I love that green.

Porsche_959_–_Frontansicht_(2),_21._März_2013,_Düsseldorf.jpg
 
7/10. I appreciate its performance but she's got a big backside.

porsche_356b_2000_gs_carrera-gt_63_03.jpg
 
7/10. I appreciate its performance but she's got a big backside.

What's wrong with having a big backside? :sly:

7/10

2009-lamborghini-suv-10_600x0w.jpg
 
Lamborghini used to be so raw and used to have balls (not hating on newer Lambos) 9/10

DiabloSV.jpg


last raw Lambo (and maybe GT and VT '01 too)
 
9/10. +1 because its an SV

L1926_1920x1080.jpg
 
5/10, never really liked it, its also kindof ugly.

Ford Escort MKII

iu
 
7/10, I love me a Ghia.

214C503551D96DE601407B
 
4/10, sorry i find it too awkward
Falcon GTF, the last Aussie musclecar
IMG_4885_zps862667df.jpg
 
Last edited:
10/10 Forbidden Ford Aussie fruit.

1991_00033_01.jpg
 
1/10, a Mustang is a Mustang is a Mustang.

1967LolaT70Mk3-1.jpg
 
7/10 Can't really tell what it is...
HAVE MERCY ON THIS
2000_dodge_neon_es_28234863.jpg
 
I smell bias, the mustang couldn't possibly be an honest 1.

Id rate the mustang a 6.5, +1.0 for a Saleen but at the same time -1.0 because its a convertible.

Cant tell what the blue car is, pretty cool though, 7.5/10.

Neon is a 6.5, because it is exactly average.

iu


This 240Z
 
9/10 I want it so bad, but it's not that fast
Gee I wonder how this will be rated
1e7410d34333238883015c2159d9916d.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure my rating/comment reeked of bias. I don't like Mustangs. To be fair, I don't like Camaros or 'Cudas either. Give me a Falcon (US) [or, better yet, a Comet--I prefer its lines]. Give me a Nova. Give me a Valiant/Duster. Anything but a cursed bellybutton.

I'll give the Cappy a 5/10, I had a wagon as my first car. ;)

1981-honda-prelude.jpg


@LXM3500 it was a 1967 Lola T70 Mk3.
 
3/10 I didn't give it 2/10 strictly because it has hood mounted mirrors.
nash_metropolitan-e1284093144117.jpg
 
Back