Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,668 views
7/10

Honda+Z600+Wallpaper__yvt2.jpg
 
7.5/10

1956 Packard Clipper Super Sedan
15727311818_94d3f745b4_b.jpg
 
8/10, but slightly, bland, i guess. Though that red is awesome.

AMC Javelin SST
SC0512-124877_1.jpg


Ive also noticed my car selection has been completely random so far.
 
Last edited:
Not really sure what to rate this, so ill just give it a 5/10.

Mitsubishi Starion
iu
 
5/10. That grille is pretty bad, but its a jag, and jags are cool.

1998 Viper GTS
iu
 
I think the redesigned version of GTS is worse than this masterpiece 4289120984'08242120+/10

10-2012-chevrolet-corvette-zr1-review.jpg
 
I'd take a Viper over a Vette any day, the '90s GTS, but this Vette is pretty awesome, 8.5/10

Lotus Elan Sprint
iu
 
You've given me a picture of a wing, but i know its the Mitsubishi HSR-II Concept, so ill give it a 6.5/10

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III
iu
 
1000001/10 - My favorite Evo after the VI TME. Doesn't matter that I'm an STI guy.

1956 Ford Fairlane Town Sedan
15293532403_9e73c5e2e5_b.jpg

 
10/10 - One of my favorite trucks. Actually, it might be my favorite.

1956 Hudson Hornet Super
15726876489_7fd70a3649_b.jpg
 
7.5/10 Its not exactly a looker, but its a Hudson Hornet.

V8 Ford Taurus SHO

iu
9/10, only because I have the 03' Duratec...

Audi 100 Coupe S
Audi_100_Coup%C3%A9_S_(C1)_%E2%80%93_Heckansicht,_27._April_2011,_Velbert.jpg


@Spitfiredwod I would have picked the red/silver/blue variants but the images were too small and grainy.
 
Last edited:
6/10, its a nice classic, but its brown and looks like a Datsun 120Y.

1908 Ford Model T
iu
 
7/10

gtr.jpg
 
Now why did you go and stick that, I'm assuming AMG, emblem on the side?

Even if it's an AMG trim they don't have the emblem on the side. Only subtle AMG badging on the wheels and exhaust tips.

Anyway...

9/10 for the car itself.

1973 Buick Riviera "Boattail"

7301blrl=m.jpg
 
Back