Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,277 views
10/10

Renault_Megane_front_20080820.jpg
 
6/10
6a00e553a80e1088340147e0c5cddd970b-800wi.jpg
 
I don't know but bikes and quadbikes are generally unsafe. If you know what I mean... 5/10

DSC01695.JPG
I've raced ATV's for over 10 years, and I'm still here.
10/10 for the Tucker, way ahead of its time.

GMC Savana
image.jpg
 
Nothing sensational like other Lincoln limos 7/10

saturn-sky-01.jpg
8/10 Because small sportscar I have never heard of outside of TDU
th
 
One of most beautiful american old-timers 9.5/10

Forza_Horizon_13646743032053.jpg


Couldn't find HQ real life picture
 
8.9/10 because the first time I went for a ride in a drift car, it was in a bmw of that bodystyle it was like that but a lot less nice

DRAGSE_3.JPG

I personally think this is to awesome for the scale, 427 chevy powered and 10.40's at 140mph in 1969!
 
I wonder how could something that heavy could beat much lighter cars on drag competitions 7/10

%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A8-%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B1-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%88%D9%81%D8%A9.jpg
 
9/10

First gen R8 (V8)
 
7.5/10
----

Mercedes-Benz 600 Grosser, a Luxury sedan with a loud horn.
1967-mercedes-benz-600-grosser-saloon.jpg
 
Back