Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,288 views
9/10 we need this in GT

1008gmhtp_09_o+1989_pontiac_firebird_formula_350+top.jpg
 
4/10. At least it's a little less typical being a Firebird and even less being a Formula.

DXB_on_23_September_2007_Pict_6.jpg
 
4/10; I really don't care for busses.
----------

Nissan 240SX Notchback, it's actually a 240SX I've seen in my town quite a bit. Though, the ones I've seen were stock & clean.
S13coupe1.jpg
 
6/10 because of what it is, -1 for what's done to it, -1 for the number of people wanting it, why they want it, and the resulting popularity tax. 4/10. (And didn't you, @Custom878, reinstate the 'explain yourself' rule? :p)

Yenko Stinger
Yenko01.jpg
 
Last edited:
I like it. It could do without the blue things around the headlights though. There's something I don't quite like about that 8.75/10

2013-chrysler-300-srt8-front-34jpg.jpg
 
5/10. I guess it'd be a fun ride but it's just not my cup of tea.

A trend was developing and I dislike the fact that it was interrupted, so I'll return to it. Here's an Iso Grifo to kickstart the whole "Sexy vintage italian cars" trend.

iso-rivolta-grifo-7.jpg
 
7/10.

bmw-e36-coupe.jpg
 
5/10 ditto, but somewhat better.

230061d1331229893-1993-mercedes-benz-500e-hammer-white-grey-clean-ultra-rare-img-20120216-00792.jpg
10/10 one of the few great Mercedes, from a time when they weren't status symbols.
Edit: tree'd, 10/10 for the Testarossa. It's awesome and, Miami Vice.
Lister Tojiero BHL1 '51
image.jpg
 
Back