Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,472 views
good man 👍

9/10 much like legacys, esprits are always good

aston_martin_project_215_3.jpg

8/10.
It has a classic style that always intrigues me and makes me just want to sit behind the wheel and cruise. i'd rather not have that color, but I still love it!

Bond_Bug_ca_1970.jpg
 
5/10, Would have been 7/10 if it wasn't for the modifications, And the seemingly overslammed and overcambered rear.



218631_1.jpg
 
I'd say it's pretty subtle compared to most of the cars you'd see like that, but oh well.

5/10

47610862d1184185431-1996-honda-civic-hx-the-anti-vette-lol-dscf4045.jpg
 
10/10 for the Legacy
7/10 for the Seraph

546b2f8db83d9_-_b32i8738-lg.jpg
 
Infinity/10

2010 Chevrolet Corvette (yes, the regular one)
2010-Chevrolet-Corvette-004.jpg
 
7/10 It's a challenger I guess, but I'm not the greatest fan of American Muscle
Mazda_Furai_Detroit_2008.JPG
 
4/10
I'll give it a bit for it's... uniqueness... But it's not appealing for me :')
Aston-Martin-Db9-Red.jpg
 
Back