- 13,435

- GTPlanet
- Street-King-07
- Quattro Saltire
8/10- Sexy classic.
10/10, nice, love the wheels too.
5/104/10 -1 for the knockoff wheels and the fact that they don't even fit the car well.
![]()
9/107.5/10 I would add more to the rating if the car was black, I personally think that colour suits the WRX a bit better. But still, very impressive.
![]()
IMO WRX in blue fits the best.7.5/10 I would add more to the rating if the car was black, I personally think that colour suits the WRX a bit better. But still, very impressive.
First off, that's an E28 M5.Let's say that it's an M3:
M3 = unlimited/10
Ute version = 10 - 1 = 9
Ugly painted wheels = 9 - 2 = 7
hood less & has ugly green inside = 7 - 3 = 4
This M3 UTE = 4
If it's without ugly green paint and with bonnet then it's 9/10 easily.
-------------------------------
Here's a much worse one:
![]()
10/10, only because my Dad had a Durango in the early 2000's when they were new. The memories.
8/1010/10, only because my Dad had a Durango in the early 2000's when they were new. The memories.
MINI Clubman JCW
View attachment 358372