Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,372 views
8/10
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
images
 
10/10 I don't know how you find that photo ^

1996-tvr-cerbera-4-5.jpg


1996 TVR Cerbera 4.5
 
10/10 I don't know how you find that photo ^

1996-tvr-cerbera-4-5.jpg


1996 TVR Cerbera 4.5
I googled TVR Cerbera GT and that came up. 8/10 for CS6
 

Attachments

  • upload_2015-5-17_17-32-30.jpeg
    upload_2015-5-17_17-32-30.jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 19
Whew, that is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly...1/10.

01751ca3c11a9f452577ed0dcf65d0e7.jpg
 
7/10

2005-maybach-exelero-3.jpg


I don't get the point of the 2005 Maybach Exelero ? Why is it $8 million dollars and ugly ?
 
7/10

2005-maybach-exelero-3.jpg


I don't get the point of the 2005 Maybach Exelero ? Why is it $8 million dollars and ugly ?
Because it's a Maybach 4/10
Citroen+GT+%25284%2529.jpg
 
7/10 It looks good but I'm not a fan of it.

1991-mercedes-benz-c112-concept-6.jpg


1991 Mercedes-Benz C112 Concept
 
3/10 one of the worst Mustangs I have ever seen.



Koenigsegg Trevita CCXR - Jay Leno's Garage
 
3/10 one of the worst Mustangs I have ever seen.



Koenigsegg Trevita CCXR - Jay Leno's Garage

19999999999999999999/10
Koenigsegg-One-1-photo.jpg
 
10/10

1991-cizeta-moroder-v16t-6.jpg


1991 Cizeta Moroder V16T (Only 2 coupes and one spyder made)
 
Back