Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,086,372 views
10/10

1991-cizeta-moroder-v16t-6.jpg


1991 Cizeta Moroder V16T (I didn't Know they made a convertible)
4/10 that does not look right as a convertible IMO
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Wagon
vbpgimage.php
 
6/10 I have never seen it before.

1992-monteverdi-hai-650-f1-2.jpg


1992 Monteverdi Hai 650 F1
 
3/10. It's a bellybutton.

150413112214-1936-bugatti-tank-side-white-super-169.jpg
 
58979459845983498/10! Got to love MCM!

maxresdefault.jpg
 
8/10 unfortunately it will drive like the 60's.

1996-porsche-911-gt1-5.jpg


1997 Porsche 911 GT1 (996) Road car
 
6/10 Because the green paint looks good with the carbon fibre but it's a Bentley.

1970-alfa-romeo-montreal.jpg


1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
 
6/10 Because the green paint looks good with the carbon fibre but it's a Bentley.

1970-alfa-romeo-montreal.jpg


1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal
What's wrong with a Bentley? 7/10
Rocket-%20Bunny-V2-FRS-%20BRZ-03.jpg
 
5/10. I'm not of the new Bentley.

1970-lincoln-continental-mark-3-iii-5.jpg


1970 Lincoln Continental Mark III
 
8/10 love the old Lincolns

Fiero88.JPG
 
Back