Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
6/10. Does look mental, in a good way, but unproven, and you don't want to be associated with F1's worst, all things considered.

Evo 10 FQ400.

v6Qj36w.jpg

8/10; The the best Fox Mustang imo:

-------------

Rat Rod; not my cup of tea, but I want to see what other people on here think of it.
Rat-Rod.jpg

^7/10; not a bad modding choice at all for a stagea; I hope it has the skyline engine aswell.

-----------------------

Bass 770 Mustang. I like it sort of, I just wish they put an engine from the 2013 shelby GT500 instead of the ZR1; it was smaller and had more hp produced from it.
equus-bass-770-2.jpg

8/10

Wasn't always a fan of the Protege line due to their rather bland appearance, but if you can get past that, it's a really solid little car. Like others have said, it was a bit like a budget, front wheel drive BMW. It was also the precursor to the 3, which has been a pretty big sucess for Mazda. Certainly wouldn't turn one down, but I think I'd choose a Civic of similar vintage (if it's an EG) or an early Ford Focus over it if I had the choice.

Ford Dragster

2/10

There's hardly any styling!

1103dp_04_o%2B1103dp_march_2011_readers_diesels%2B2001_ford_excursion.jpg

Protégé Wagon- 5/10: Eh. White makes it look like a white good.

T-Bucket- 3/10: Sorry, not impressed with these as cars. They really seem like "look at me!" pieces, and I don't like the front suspension being the bumper.

Excursion- 4/10: The Exxon Valdez of the highways. I prefer the squared body Fords myself(perhaps because I have one).

Grand National- 9/10: Bloody awesome car, defies all but one 80's American tradition, the styling, but the black does a lot for that. Love the GNX.

So, we can go with anything? I've been wanting to see how this does.

[pic not allowed apparently]

Last edited:

9/10

It only gets that last point off because it isn't the vaunted 1M. Otherwise it's cool as hell, and I'd certainly look into it if I had the money, and if they brought those here, period.

10/10

Fixes my only issue with the 1M, which was that it looked a bit awkward. Would definitely take it over the M135i, and it's got a better chance of coming our way.

Jaguar_XJ6.jpg

Buick GNX - 9/10, one of my favorite GM cars.

NYPD Box - 2/10, nothing that interests me

BMW M135i - 8/10, awesome hot hatchback
BMW M235i - 9/10 awesome as the M135i, but better since it could be coming to the states.
Jaguar XJ - 6.5/10, I've heard nice things about these XJs, but it doesn't seem like the most interesting car to me.

---------------

2003 BMW M3 CSL e46
2003_BMW_M3_CSL_E46_0.jpg

7/10 (Nismo 270R); had a few fond memories with this car in GT2 & 4.

1/10 (Box Car thing); don't find anything exciting about that at all.
------------------

Volvo C30 Polestar
2011-polestar-volvo-c30-001.jpg

Back