Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
10/10

Volkswagen Passat
800px-VW_Passat_2.0_TDI_BlueMotion_Technology_Comfortline_%28B7%29_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht%2C_1._Mai_2011%2C_Ratingen.jpg

10/10

Whatever the hell type of BMW that is, it looks 🤬 badass!!!!!!

CIMG0156.JPG

Slashfan
10/10

Whatever the hell type of BMW that is, it looks 🤬 badass!!!!!!

I was just about to say that! :lol: It appeared in a cheap car challenge in Top Gear. Hammond had it and kept on boasting about the pop-up headlights.

8/10 It's cool, but also mainstream.

1960_mercedes-benz_300sl_roadster_009_0_01.jpg

9/10 for the mercedes 300SL roadster

@THRT, that's a Ford Mustang II Cobra, not a shelby.
---------
I personally give the 2012 GT-R a 7/10; it's fast and one of the cheapest supercars. It's also well-built and practical for a supercar, but it feels soulless and the fanboys of this car annoy me.
10-2012-nissan-gt-r-fd-opt2.jpg

@XS

Damn. Still looks good though.

9/10
Great supercar on the cheap. Doesn't change the fact it's slightly ugly.

Zenvo-ST1.jpg

6010.jpg

8/10 Loving the aggressive look. Not too keen on the cab forward styling though.

EDIT: Better pic, I like it more now. :)

@RandomCarGuy

6.5/10

In my opinion, way overrated. They are decent track cars, but they are way out of my, or most other peoples budgets. I don't think they really can accelerate as fast as claimed either, at least from what I've seen in person ayways.

31674750005_large.jpg

Last edited:
RandomCarGuy17
@THRT, that's a Ford Mustang II Cobra, not a shelby.

*face palm* I intend to change that immediately.

@Slash9/10. Easily one of my favorite Mustangs, just not in that colour combo.

I present to you, the Pullman!

Mercedes-Benz-600_Pullman_Limousine_19641.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
6/10 for the Merc; I don't really care for big, heavy luxury sedans made just to lug rich people around. Kinda boring cars IMO.

------------------
1995 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 C4; the facelifted C4 is one of my favorite Corvettes oddly enough.
1995%20Chevrolet%20Corvette%20ZR-1_2.jpg

5/10, I think I said I like C4s somewhere before, but I have no idea where that came from. I actually couldn't really care less about them. Not saying they're bad cars at all though.

2010 Gillet Vertigo.5 Spirit
gillet-vertigo--5-sp-5_800x0w.jpg

Slashfan
@RandomCarGuy

6.5/10

In my opinion, way overrated. They are decent track cars, but they are way out of my, or most other peoples budgets. I don't think they really can accelerate as fast as claimed either, at least from what I've seen in person ayways.

Wat...

They're pretty cheap for the performance they give, and they accelerate as fast or at least close to as fast they're claimed to accelerate.

^That's true, there's laptimes posted all over the internet to even proove that. There's a laptime of the 2013 GT-R Black Edition within the top 20 times on the Nurburgring even, I think.

About your C4 Comment GT916; they're common where I live too, but I don't really care how common a car is that much personally as long as it's a good car in some way.

Wat...

They're pretty cheap for the performance they give, and they accelerate as fast or at least close to as fast they're claimed to accelerate.

Given my experience with them, I've seen them get their asses handed to them more than once in a drag race. Just how I see them though.

I can understand that actually. The drivers of the GT-Rs you saw slash could have either used street tires rather than drag racing tires and that could've been why they lost to whatever modded monsters you've seen them race against. Another is that they modded their cars enough to handle a stock GT-R.

I'll give a 7/10 for the Vertigo.
I also give the 2003 Mach I a 7.5 out of 10; I love the facelifted SN95 mustangs. I thought it was cool that Ford brought back an older mustang type and I still quite adore the SN95 mustang for nostalgia reasons.
-------------

1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe; the first ford mustang in production to have IRS I think.
1999_ford_mustang_svt_cobra_coupe.jpg

I can understand that actually. The drivers of the GT-Rs you saw slash could have either used street tires rather than drag racing tires and that could've been why they lost to whatever modded monsters you've seen them race against. Another is that they modded their cars enough to handle a stock GT-R.

I'll give a 7/10 for the Vertigo.
I also give the 2003 Mach I a 7.5 out of 10; I love the facelifted SN95 mustangs. I thought it was cool that Ford brought back an older mustang type and I still quite adore the SN95 mustang for nostalgia reasons.
-------------

1999 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Coupe; the first ford mustang in production to have IRS I think.

I saw a bone stock WS6 Trans Am take one out. I do think bad driving was to blame but even still. Ah well, not worth arguing over again.

8/10
I love the car personally. Something that performs about on par with a Camaro for less than half the price, and actually looks good, too? It's not perfect by any means, but for what it is, I rather like it. I'd certainly drive one.

2013 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
2013-Dodge-Challenger-SRT8-Beauty-Right-Wide-Done-Small.jpg

Back