Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,081,568 views
9/10 I don't know bikes very well but based on what I just read about it, that one actually is pretty awesome, I'd ride it if I needed a bike

Caterham 7 620R: 310 HP, weighs only half a ton and does 0-60 in 2.8 seconds (windshield and rain gear optional)
2013-caterham-620r_100432903_l.jpg
 
Bonkers fun! No creature comforts, but it's relatively inexpensive compared to many other cars that can deliver similar acceleration 9.6/10


De Tomaso Guar
à
Guara_2.jpg
 
3/10


1910Ford-T.jpg
 
6.5/10 Cruisin' like a sir.

Opel/Vauxhall Insignia
 
7/10 Good car but nothing of interest to shout about. Your standard Opel/Vauxhall. Dull.

Alpina B6 3.5

image.jpg
 
8/10. Classy, I'd say even more than an E30 M3 as it's not as fan-boy spoiled.


1319470822_1854_FT1163_sc8204_.jpg
 
4/10 it's just another Civic with vtec
20131019_124010_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
Stupid slow Internet! You're making me double post!
 
Last edited:
8.75/10 - Legendary Group B icon, and one of the most outrageously bonkers rally cars ever made. Nevertheless, it was an unruly monster, but proven effective in masterful hands.


Ferrari 458 Speciale
19f9wbzjxl27mjpg.jpg

It's angry at you. It's frowning at you. It's unhappy. So not happy. So mad. So very upset.
 
It's angry at you. It's frowning at you. It's unhappy. So not happy. So mad. So very upset.

So am I. All of these things, too.

2/10 - Ugly and unnecessary. Completely pointless.

Tree'd again. Actually, apply that rating to both of the cars above my post :D

Ferrari-Sergio_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Ferrari-Sergio_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg

Ferrari-Sergio_Concept_2013_800x600_wallpaper_27.jpg
 
6/10 - They took the gorgeous 458 Italia and ruined the looks, so minus 5 points, but probably made it faster in the process, so plus 2 points.

double tree'd


1/10 - ugly. Ugly, so it loses a lot of points, but it's probably fast in some way, ugly, but because it's fast it gains a point. Ugly.

3/10 - Kinda weird and stupid looking. Pointless, etc.

---


1957_Chevrolet_Bel_Air_Sport_Sedan_-_front_left.jpg
 
For me, the road trip icon 8/10.

I found a car when looking for a repost (the Singer 911), so I present the Singer Gazelle Series III

Singer_Gazelle_Series_III_ca_1960_in_Hertfordshire.jpg


EDIT: It sorta looks like a baby Bel Air
 
18/10- A dereanged mentalist.

2014 Mercedes S-Class Coupe
S-class-coupe-leak-01.jpg
 
3/10 - Pretty boring.

You're wrong. :p


8/10 for the Murcielago. Loses 3 points for being the cheap one that all the poor people buy. :sly:

--

6/10 for the Toyota. Looks fantastic. But it's supposed to be sporty, no wait, supposed to be comfortable? I don't know, and I don't think the car, or the designers know either.

*tree'd while posting*

3/10 for the...Cadillac? Might be an Impala but I can hardly see it. Would be 7/10 if it was stock.

@sparkytooth

01-2011-lexus-lfa-review-opt.jpg
 
8/10 - Pretty nice car. Maybe it's just that evening makes cars look nicer.

1998 Mercedes-Benz CLK LM Straßenversion
1082335-1536.jpg
 
7/10. I don't care for the style of the 2nd gen camaros, but it gets 2 points for the mods.

image.jpg
 
9/10, WWII planes are cool.
Why is this underlined.
20131019_125134_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
God's Chariot and possible second coming of Jesus in Carbon Fiber and Aluminium in my totally unbiased and just opinion.

10000000000000000 x Infinity/10

As for the Camaro right above me. 7/10 I sorta like these classic muscle cars.

imgChrysler%20Crossfire3.jpg
 
Back