Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
6/10
Toyota-86-GTS-red-2017-%283%29.jpg

3/10 Never a fan of "modern" Ferrari's at the best of times, since they've really rather ugly aesthetically. And the 430 and 360 were the biggest offenders of the 21st century Fezza's.

Arrinera Hussayra GT3.jpg

Arrinera Hussarya GT3

That's an interesting car I never heard of before, any more info? I'm pretty sure it's modern 2010-ish decade.

7/10

2005 Pontiac Grand Prix USDM
BWIfkYfBcXv.jpg

9/10.
I'm loving what Cadillac is putting forward these days and would give what I could to have a drive in that.

On a more personal note, here's my pickup. I'm curious what the thoughts are on trucks this big these days.

20170716_113300.jpg

4/10 for the FJ40

That's an interesting car I never heard of before, any more info? I'm pretty sure it's modern 2010-ish decade.

It certainly is interesting, Polands first super-car, and the initial concept was concieved in 2012, but the GT3 version above is new as of this year. Anyway, for a chance of some selfish advertising, here's the post I made about it in the You Learn Something New Thread :D.

Anyway.

Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003...jpg

Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003

On its face, it's a lightweight sports car with a balanced chassis and a healthy engine--what's not to appreciate? In actuality, it's an Initial D/D1/Formula Drift/JDM/Faster & Furiouser fanboy's wet dream--kill me now. 2/10 because that first bit warrants a point...barely.

1961%20Plymouth.jpg

7.5/10 The E30 Touring has such a nice profile as far as estates go, really good looking, and with a few tasteful mods, can look even more stunning.

Speaking of pretty estates.

Alfa Romeo 156 Sportwagon GTA.jpg

Alfa Romeo 156 GTA Sportwagon

I'm pretty sure that's a 2.5 RS. If it is a 2.5 RS, then 5/10. This was basically the only sporty first-gen Impreza that the US market received... and US market versions of Japanese sports cars generally aren't as good as the real thing. The 2.5 RS case is no exception.

2001 Nissan Silvia Varietta

Back