Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,456 views
5/10 - I'm honestly indifferent about these things. I mean, I sort of think the rear end is kinda nice, but that's about it.

----
Posting for curiosity, a Chevrolet Cavalier Z24.
1491411350394173256.png
 
1.5/10 Small coupes generally get me interested, however in this case, well...not so.

Anyway, speaking of Cavaliers/GM products, the Cavalier I'm more familiar with;

Vauxhall Cavalier Cleland BTCC.jpg

Clelands Cavalier 16v, BTCC '94
 
7/10 Would of given 10/10 if it didn't have this livery.

images
 
6/10

The Overrated R33 and R34 back in 2006.

2793958214_8f4e715ab3_b.jpg
 
9/10 for both, eyelashes and windshield banner bring it down on the R33, and the R34 Nismo could have probably been a 9,5, but something about it looks a bit too off for 10.

Porsche-911-Almeras-3.3-Bi-Turbo-de-1983.jpg

"Almeras 911"

Also
Overrated R33
Yes, Inital D overrates it so much. :lol:
 
8/10 what a looker, certainly improves on the 930's aesthetics on which it's based, that's for sure :eek:

Opel Manta 400.jpg

Opel Manta 400
 
8/10

XV20 Camry Wagon
20180213_191957.jpg


I like them but some GTR fans...
 
10/10... you literally can't go wrong with an 037.

Lancia Ypsilon

 
6/10 Whilst I like the idea behind the LM30R (i.e. a Gordan Murray designed LMP for the future), still not sold on it's looks. Not that it matters being a virtual design anyway :lol:.

Jaguar X-Type BTCS.jpg

Jaguar X-Type BTCS Silhouette
 
6.5/10

EG Civic, your typical car guys in the gulf states:
12988749835_c57246d0d0_o.jpg
 
8.5/10

Honda RA1089.jpg

Honda RA1089 - The test-bed Honda used for the planned but canned '09 F1 challenger, based on the 2008 RA108 but with '09 spec parts
 
4/10

GAC GS8, a Chinese SUV that got popular in the middle east for no reason.
GAC-GS8.jpg
 
Back