Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,605 views
0/10

Ford Capri
Ford-Capri.jpg

8429454579_d774c8e267_o.jpg
 
8/10 - me likey Capri. Always nice to see one passing by 👍

Jaguar XJR '14
Jaguar-XJR_2014_800x600_wallpaper_02.jpg

Jaguar-XJR_2014_800x600_wallpaper_15.jpg
 
9/10- Epic.

Clan Crusader
800px-1972-Clan_Crusader.JPG
 
Because they're big, badass and intimidating is why; but I'm pretty sure I'm one of about six car guys that don't hate the Escalade's guts. In fact, I feel very much the opposite. They sound pretty burly, too.

Badass? :lol:

I don't hate the Escalade, I just don't care for it, at all... And yes, they do sound good. I still don't see how that thing could get any higher than a 4/10 from anyone that isn't a [wannabe] gang member/rapper.

--

5,000,000,000/10 for the Grosser. One of my dream cars.

--

31531470004_large.jpg
 
-13876581726598712897125,000001/10 - self explanatory.

Alfa Romeo Pandion Concept '10
Alfa_Romeo-Pandion_Concept_2010_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Alfa_Romeo-Pandion_Concept_2010_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg
 
0/10
Poor Charger. D;
EDIT: Tree'd.
-----------------------
6/10
It isn't to my taste, but it is an Alfa.

-------------------------

Mazda 3 MPS/MazdaSpeed3

Large%20Image%20(optional).jpg
 
6/10- Mad but flawed

Alfa Romeo 2uettotanta
Pininfarina-Alfa-Romeo-2uettottanta-Concept.jpg
 
11/10 - My favorite concept car.

1967 Ferrari 275 GTB
1082380-1536.jpg
 
10/10 The best Ferrari ever inmy eyes.

Lotus Europa Special
image.jpg
 
5/10 for the Lamborghini.

2014 Box - Kohl's Racing Edition. (It says vehicles in the title so don't laugh! :p)
IMG_1638.JPG
 
4/10. Looks like a kit car.
0/10 for the box
20131019_123326_Richtone(HDR).jpg
20131019_123355_Richtone(HDR).jpg
 
The split window is my favourite 'Vette 8/10

Mercedes 300SEL 6.3

1971_mercedes-benz_300_sel_6-3_amg_1.jpg
 
6.5/10; it lost half a point for the grill.
-----------------------

2008_bmw_z4_m_roadster-pic-55905.jpeg
 
9/10 LOVE Bimmers!!

images


images


Mustang Mach 1 My Grandpa owned one :D
 
7/10

--

1977 Chevette. After seeing one today, my interest in these little things has shot up a lot.

1977_Chevette_Rally.jpg
 
9/10 Seems you can make it into a hot rod :P

images


Faw F1 Sedan Bad ratings are apreciated.
 
7/10 for the Alfa, then +1 because it's incredibly clean.



12-4 car show 046.JPG
12-4 car show 053.JPG


Note- These pictures were taken about 6 months after the car was revealed, and well before it was well-known. For this to be at a fking Cars and Coffee was incredible...
 
0/10 Because John is a lying thief.

1984 Celica coupe

Toyota_Celica_1600_GT-R_(AA63).jpg
 
Back