Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,082,138 views
10/10 - The best Aston.

2001 Saturn SC2
01-02_Saturn_SC-b.jpg
 
1/10 I think its self-Explanatory After wondering around in car facts I give it a 6/10 Its still ugly tho :P
 
2001 Saturn SC2: 4/10

Audi S2 - Probably one of the best models from Audi (other than the RS2)...
Audi_S2_Wikipedia.JPG
 
3/10 - Good car, but the styling is really starting to let it down! :scared:

Mk5 Ford Fiesta Zetec S (Modified)
mk5front.jpg
 
Since no picture was posted... One was edited in, 4/10

--


1969_Lincoln_Continental_Mark_III.JPG
 
(It was a Mazda 6!)
--------

I have no idea what it is, but it looks alright. 6/10

--------

'13 BMW M135i
Bmw-M135-side.jpg
 
3/10. Stupid name, stupid design.

--

53_Corvette.jpg
 
6/10

Didn't really pay attention to it much. However, if it's the W12 model, instant 10/10!

------

Honda Civic Type R Test Car

image.jpg
 
7/10- Looks good, but won't be as good as it's ancestors because it's turbocharged now.

Strathcarron SC-5A
2000%20Strathcarron%20SC-5A.jpg
 
6.5/10 Cool but still doesn't hold the instant appeal of stuff like the El Camino or Camaro for me.
ford%20capri%204_6818.jpg
 
8/10- An iconic 4x4.

Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake
jaguar-xfrs-sb-leak1.jpg
 
10/10 Actually 8/10 I don't like the Headlights Or the spoiler.
 
I don't like that body style or Ford's new front ends. Hatchs/wagons are generally stupid.
 
3/10 - they have some properly terrible reputation here in Poland (mostly tuner boiz and generally not the nicest kind of young people own these), hence my low rating.

Toyota Tundra TRD Pro Series '15
Toyota-Tundra_TRD_Pro_Series_2015_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Toyota-Tundra_TRD_Pro_Series_2015_800x600_wallpaper_06.jpg
 
Don't get me going not that pile......
 
Back