Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,085,562 views
That is the single-handedly most ignorant statement I have ever read on this website.
In that case, you might want to explore the site a bit more.

2.5/10
If you are not a redneck or hardcore patriot, you'd think that is horrendous.
No. You'd think its an ordinary truck.

7/10

Ordinary_bicycle01.jpg
 
That is the single-handedly most ignorant statement I have ever read on this website.
I just changed it to an 8. It is a good car.

Now, can we get back to the point of this thread?
 
I just changed it to an 8. It is a good car.

Now, can we get back to the point of this thread?
:)

You don't have to give it a good rating, but your statement was simply not true.
 
In that case, you might want to explore the site a bit more.


No. You'd think its an ordinary truck.

7/10

Ordinary_bicycle01.jpg
3/10 - Just a bicycle with ridiculous wheels.

1948 Delahaye 135M Cabriolet Figoni and Falaschi
1083360-800.jpg
 
tumblr_m61cysdQfk1qgtjf8.gif
/10 for the Delahye


Tree'd

6/10 for the R390

--

ham01.gif
 
That would be badass offroad...Dig those 35's as well.
 
7.475/10 - Effortlessly stylish look with a touch of grace and a sense of might, yet not imposingly intimidating.


Ferrari 365 GT4 BB Competizione
eSCTcjqnsJs.jpg
 
Last edited:
7.5/10 - it's an F12
-1872458124/10 - it's a Novitec Rosso

Maserati GranCabrio '10
Maserati-GranCabrio_2011_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

Maserati-GranCabrio_2011_800x600_wallpaper_17.jpg
 
4/10. Would normally get a 8 or so out of 10 but considering it will always be bought by rich people who want to show off their money and think they're "low key" but not, it loses 4 points. Still a great car, though.

--

96-97_Ford_Taurus_.jpg
 
4/10. Would normally get a 8 or so out of 10 but considering it will always be bought by rich people who want to show off their money and think they're "low key" but not, it loses 4 points. Still a great car, though.

--

96-97_Ford_Taurus_.jpg

2/10 - Absolutely f-ugly styling. It just looks like a fat, bubbley mess.

L10A-10119-01.jpg


PS: I'm baffled by the scores given to the Fulvia, the R390 and the BB Competizione. Sure, it's a personal rating but...seriously? Those cars are universally AWESOME!!!
 
10/10 for being a legend.

2014 Nissan 370Z​

2014-Nissan-370Z-Red.jpg


God I love this car! I might get this when I go back home. It's either this, a Ford Fusion, a Ford Taurus SHO '14, or an Impreza WRX STI Hatch.
 
Yeah. It starts at 38G. A base 370Z starts at 38G. The one above, is probably a sports package, because the wing, brakes, suspension, rims, etc. are optional add-ons.

Now HOLD ON! @Slash, you call a 370Z flashy? What about that Mustang? You can hear, and see that thing from a mile away!
 
I think the one pictured has a NISMO package.
 
7/10

Autech%20R32-4.jpg

Autech Skyline - It was a 4 door R32 with a naturally aspirated version of the GT-R engine and a 4 speed slush box. It's pretty much Doogs Roger the Horses a more "mature" version of the GT-R if that's what you want to call it.
 
8/10. I like what's been done to it, just not diggin the 4-speed slush box...

Lancia-Beta-Monte-Carlo.jpg


Lancia Beta Montecarlo
 
7/10

Autech%20R32-4.jpg

Autech Skyline - It was a 4 door R32 with a naturally aspirated version of the GT-R engine and a 4 speed slush box. It's pretty much Doogs Roger the Horses a more "mature" version of the GT-R if that's what you want to call it.

8/10 - I hate slushboxes but DEM AUTECH MARKINGS ON THE BUMPER!!!! HNNNNNNNNNNNG!!!!

EDIT: Tree'd.
8/10. I like what's been done to it, just not diggin the 4-speed slush box...

Lancia-Beta-Monte-Carlo.jpg


Lancia Beta Montecarlo

8.5/10 - Do I really need to say why? Look at it! Plus, it has serious motorsport pedigree.

ford-escort-rs-cosworth-04.jpg
 
7/10

Autech%20R32-4.jpg

Autech Skyline - It was a 4 door R32 with a naturally aspirated version of the GT-R engine and a 4 speed slush box. It's pretty much Doogs Roger the Horses a more "mature" version of the GT-R if that's what you want to call it.

How did you know I'd like it. :p
 
Back