Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,085,960 views
:lol::lol::lol:
Maserati_Alfieri_SS01_610x458.jpg


shutterstock_70078366-whale+shark+diving+philippines.jpg


8/10 Nevertheless.

The Manana in GTA V. *with some differences of course*

Cadillac El Dorado.

1971_Eldorado.jpg
 
8.5/10 for the Eldorado.

--

1965 Mako Shark II

65_Mako_Shark.jpg
 
Mako Shark- 5.8/10 I like the idea, however I'm not a fan of the C3 Corvette, and that one looks pretty much the same except the the front looks dreadful. The C7 Corvette looks like it took the grille inspiration from that Mako Shark. I appreciate the ingenuity.

Lotus Elise Type 72 '02

lotus+elise+hd+wallpapers++11.jpg
 
8/10 - always nice to see a portable rocket 👍

Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Concept '14 - some of you know just how much I love the 4C.

Dear Alfa Romeo, please do not change a thing about the Spider. It looks just perfect like this. ESPECIALLY WITH NORMAL DAMN HEADLIGHTS:grumpy:
Alfa_Romeo-4C_Spider_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Alfa_Romeo-4C_Spider_Concept_2014_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg
 
4/10

Me no likes key cars.

toyota-land-cruiser-2013-facelift-201210400_2.jpg

Toyota Land Cruiser
 
8/10- Land Crushers are cool.

BMW X4
bmw_x4_60.jpg

bmw_x4_61.jpg
 
Crossovers are gross. And that entire thing is hideous and out of proportion. 3/10
20131219_105354.jpg
 
Why do you ask to rate this awsome piece of art? A very big 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999/10

Austin-Healey 3000

Austin-Healey_3000_at_2010_Ottawa_British_Auto_Show.jpg
 
656451844615151546168989562432316464649798988878454879479213321547945264946/10

7a1cbb0d54.jpg
 
3/10 Don't like it

0_IMG_1064.JPG
 
No need. Just insert the infinity sign.

I haven't thought of that actually. But to get a fair raiting the infinty should be bigger is the Disco Volate 13' version. I like it a bit more.
 
I like the classics more. However if someone offered me the 2013 model, I wouldn't turn it down.

@Slash 6.5/10

Alfa Romeo Spider Mk3

Alfa-Romeo_Spider-Mk3_Front-view.JPG


There should of been a more subtle way of preserving the privacy of these people in this photo.... Erasing their faces..... really??
 
Not my favourite Alfa. 8/10

Alfa Romeo Giulietta Sprint Speciale

59-AlfaRomeo_Giulietta_SS_DV-07-MB_001.jpg
 
0/10 That thing is butt-ass ugly.

1105phr-14-o%2B1972-chevy-vega%2Bleft-side.jpg
 
10/10. I love this Alfa, yet it's still not worthy of infinty for some reason

Alfa Romeo 6C 2500 Competitzione

48_Alfa-Romeo-6C_2500SS_Comp_DV-10-PBC_08.jpg
 
3/10. Meh.

You posted a box, My turn on posting a box

Alfa Romeo SZ (we did this one like 30 pages ago but I don't care)

Alfa_SZ_AutoItalia_Brooklands_May_2012_THP_7123.jpg
 
10/10. I love this Alfa, yet it's still not worthy of infinty for some reason

Because it reminds you of grumpy cat?

5/10. The only Alfa I don't care for. The back is even uglier.

Alfa Romeo Zagato Centenary TZ3

zagato-alfa-romeo-centenary-tz3-corsa.jpg
 
4/10

It wouldn't be so bad but the front end is disgusting :lol:


2014-Ford-mustang-gt-black.jpg
 
Because it reminds you of grumpy cat?

No not really... It's sort of, it's wierd because Alfas are god-like pretty, but I think, somehow, lost a bit of it's enchantment, because in my opinion it's a bit over designed in some details. Alfas have a sense of complexity in rather simple shapes. The first Disco Volante looks complex but it's so simple and fluid, the Giulietta SS above, not being the most beautiful (but up there anyway) I admit, is still simple. The boxy SZ is rather ugly but it's simple shapes just suits it and makes me go: "I WANT one!" (there's one for sale here in Portugal but it's ~$75000). And I don't think it's Alfa's best really, don't get me wrong, It's still brilliantly beautiful but it lacks simplicity of other Alfas
 
6.3/10 for the Mustang, it's not bad. Not great either. I do like the paint, and it's low-key look. It's nice, it isn't outrageously juvenile and stupid like the other Mustangs.

Alfa Romeo Alfasud '78

Alfasud_orange.jpg
 
4/10 - Ew...

2015 Honda FCEV Concept
1083202-1536.jpg
 
Back