Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,288 comments
8/10- Crushing performance and excellent practicality.

A station wagon! With a V10! You can't beat that!
Ingolstadt would like a word with you.

Next: Audi RS6 Avant
audi_rs6_avant_36660.jpg

9/10. I don't know why, but I love Audi's RS wagons. Maybe a very powerful wagon just makes such special feeling...

Audi A1 1.4 TFSI
audi-a1-tfsi-s-line_02.jpg

7/10

The Cooper S is good, well the newer generation ones. The older ones look great, just a shame that it has a supercharger. Hate the sound of them.

==
BMW Zee-4M Roadster.

bmw-z4m-51.jpg

8.5/10- Awesome engine, great looks, really one of my favorite roadsters.

2014-Nissan-370z-Nismo-front-three-quarters-in-motion-21-1024x640.jpg

9/10
I've been eyeing a 2013 Nismo Z sitting in the local dealership. I love the car. Looks awesome, drives rather well, and is still something that I'd be comfortable with driving on a daily basis.

I might actually buy one when my Civic eventually goes.

To continue the theme:
Nissan Juke-R
original.jpg

1/10

A- Ugly as hell

B - If you think Nismo you think Z car or GT-R

C - Who the hell would buy a ridiculously sporty version of a car that people aren't going to consider oh I don't know a "sporty car"?

Last edited:
It's a '72 Chevy Vega, before the redesign that made them look like Ford Mavericks. Only came with a 6 cylinder from the factory, but lots of people swap 350's into them.

9/10 for the first Firebird, 10/10 for the 2nd, I've always preferred that car over the Camaro.

131_0902_21_z+february_2009_4x4_trucks+1975_ford_bronco.jpg

8.5/10 for the Olds, though engine depending. I much prefer that over the Chevelle. Olds in general though.

1977-ford-f-150-pic-42262.jpeg

9/10, excellent trucks.

Speaking of which:
attachment.php

Before the massive Expedition, there was the massive Centurion.

8.5/10 for the Olds, though engine depending. I much prefer that over the Chevelle. Olds in general though.

8/10
I'm not exactly a fan of trucks in general, but I can't deny that the old F-150 does its job pretty damn well. And unlike a lot of the newer trucks out there, people actually use it as the workhorse it is, as apposed to compensation.

(I get the feeling that I'm probably getting on Slash's nerves....)
Edit: 4/10 for the Centurion, because what the hell does one actually use that for? And this is coming from someone who lives in corn country.

Chevrolet Spark, in pink
2013-Chevrolet-Spark-Techno-Pink.jpg

Otherwise known as the car my little sister is currently begging my mom for.

8/10
I'm not exactly a fan of trucks in general, but I can't deny that the old F-150 does its job pretty damn well. And unlike a lot of the newer trucks out there, people actually use it as the workhorse it is, as apposed to compensation.

(I get the feeling that I'm probably getting on Slash's nerves....)

Nah, I get it lol. All good man lol

Anywys, 5/10. Haven't particularly heard good things about that vehicle so I'll give it a neutral rating.

Centurion - 7.5/10. Not big on the quad cab trucks, but that was the last generation of tough Fords so I gave it a higher rating.

This one looks like my friends Road Runner, so I'm posting it lol

1971_plymouth_road_runner-pic-3830059188281462996.jpeg

5/10; It's probably fairly practical, but I kinda hate it on the fact it's a rebadged daewoo matiz (I'm thinking of the spark).

------------------------------
Toyota Starlet EP82 GT Turbo
toyota-starlet-gt-turbo-08.jpg

Last edited:
Roadrunner gets a solid 9/10. Again, I'm not exactly a muscle car fan, but god those things are cool.

The Starlet gets a 7.5/10 for being a cool little 90's hot hatch.

Mazda 110S
634001.jpg

7/10, pretty nice car. The only the thing I don't like is the headlights.

1998 Land Rover Range Rover 4.6 HSE (My dad's car, looks almost exactly like this)
1998_land_rover_range_rover_4_dr_4_6_hse_awd_suv-pic-12821.jpeg

6/10. Credible off-road capabilities, though considerably unreliable electrical systems and it looks very plain Jane unlike the succeeding generations which manage sophistication and bling at the same time.

"MUTED"

bmw-m51.jpg

Last edited:
Murcie_LP640
6/10. Credible off-road capabilities, though considerably unreliable electrical systems and it looks very plain Jane unlike the succeeding generations which manage sophistication and bling at the same time.

"MUTED"
I-Is that a BMW? Designed like a Ute? If so, 'ELL YEAH!
XS
5/10, all around not a bad car. Not amazing but not bad.

Saab Sonett

8/10 Styling is beautiful. Seems like a cool, unique, not to say rare, sportser.

2nd Gen 1965 Charger (couldn't find pics of a 1964 Charger :mad:)

65Dodge_Charger-II_2_large.jpg

4/10- A far cry from the first Cosmo and worse for it.

BMW M550d xDrive Touring
BMW-M550d-xDrive-Touring.png

Back