Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,937 views
I WILL own that car. It is not an option.
 
I will never pay that much. I can get them here for $15k.
 
9/10 another awesome classic muscle car
image.jpg
 
You're lucky. There's probably only 1 or 2 within 50 miles of where I live.:mad:
I've seen one Mach 1 like that that I can remember. Saw a 69 coupe last year. I see more 1970s than 1969s.
 
I've seen one Mach 1 like that that I can remember. Saw a 69 coupe last year. I see more 1970s than 1969s.

Last time I've seen one even close to where I live was at a car show 2 or 3 years ago. It was a 1969 mach 1 with a 428 cobra jet.:D
 
I can't decide between 69 and 70. A 69 with 70 tail lights would be ideal for me.
 
-4.5/10

.5/10 for the bike itself, then -5 for the name...

--

leadsciontcny2010iqlive.jpg
 
2/10; it's a moving dishwasher.
------------------------

Fiat-500-C-front-three-quarter-press-shot.jpg
 
7/10. A 9 if it was an Abarth.

Maserati 422 222 Biturbo

p7810325_1x.jpg
 
8/10 Maserati's are sexy

2013 Yamaha YBR 125

Yamahaybr125ESD.jpg
 
3/10 not a fan of bikes.
upload_2014-3-13_14-32-25.jpeg
 
999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999/10

--

Front-3-Quarter.jpg
 
9/10 so much cooler than the later ones.

Group A Rover SD1
image.jpg
 
Back