Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,937 views
0/10; just plain stupid.
---------------------

Peugeot 206 GTI
3UsedPug_m_m.jpg
 
6/10- the 1971 version is better.

Noble M10
noble+M10.jpg
 
9.4/10

--

An SL74 I seen last year. 7.4L V12 tuned by Renntech with 575hp and 600lbft which was one of the fastest cars in the late 90s, if it wasn't electronically limited to 192mph.

IMG_2192_zpsaad5b953.jpg


IMG_2191_zps6095deec.jpg
 
1000/10 (plus the engine it uses then went on to power the Pagani Zonda)

9230b5b1.JPG


400r-5.jpg

(Nismo 400R)
 
6/10 for the Sambar or whatever it's called

Fiat 147

800px-Fiat_147_late.jpg
 
7/10. For whatever reason I kind of like it.

Range Rover Evoque convertible
image.jpg
 
10/10 Looks good, and it'll scare off all the other little convertibles...probably not this one though:

--
Nissan GTR Convertible (conecept)
Nissan_GTR_Convertible_Concept.jpg
 
10/10 Looks good, and it'll scare off all the other little convertibles...probably not this one though:

--
Nissan GTR Convertible (conecept)
Nissan_GTR_Convertible_Concept.jpg

-MATHERROR/10 - It's an extremely stupid contraption that defeats the whole purpose of the GT-R (by losing rigidity...thus making it sucky at corners) and is planned just to cater the taste of mentally retarded show-offs in the Middle East.

mazdarx3savanna.jpg


Mazda RX3
 
-1000/10

Toyota Celica liftback (Mustang Celica)
image.jpg

Why does EVERYONE have to copy Ford?:rolleyes:
 
100/10

1929 Rolls-Royce Springfield Phantom I
1929_Rolls-Royce-Springfield-Phantom-I_1929-01.jpg
 
3/10 Not a big Rolls-Royce fan.

sucam12.jpg
 
4/10 - I just don't get dragsters to be honest...

You see how fast you can make a machine go in a set straight line distance.
 
IMG_18186451263427.jpeg
Razor 900 xp monster edition
 
7/10

I dig the stance.


1965-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350.2000x1324.Dec-27-2011_08.51.11.938211.jpg
 
Back