Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,360 views
8.5/10

--

Lincoln-Continetal-Concpt-2002-outside.jpg
 
3/10

--

2010-Cadillac-XTS-concept.jpg
 
5/10 - Don't care about James Bond.
9/10 for the XTS.

1978 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser
1978-toyota-fj40-land-cruiser-3872-x-2592_12cbb.jpg
 
5/10

--

1960_Lincoln_Continental_--_10-02-2009.jpg
 
10/10 for the Cadillac
4/10 for Toyota's ATTEMPT at a Jeep
-----------
crimefighter-ford-660.jpg

^ BATMOBILE F-150
 
4/10

Jesus, this thread just explodes with people being tree'd left and right.

Porsche 918 Spyder


porsche-918-spyder-at-goodwood-main-1_560x420.jpg


10-porsche-918-proto.jpg
 
9/10

--

This was skipped?

1960_Lincoln_Continental_--_10-02-2009.jpg
 
I swear I posted it before and you gave it like a *insert crazy amount of numbers here*/10
Either way, 7/10

Nissan IDX Nismo

Nissan-IDx-Nismo-Concept-front-three-quarters.jpg


Nissan-IDx-Nismo-Concept-rear-three-quarter.jpg
 
I swear I posted it before and you gave it like a *insert crazy amount of numbers here*/10

Now that you mention it, I think you did. :dunce:

0/10 for that thing. Would be -5/10 but gains a few points because the Nismo crap on it makes it look a tad better.

--

Gold-plated-Nissan-GTR.jpg
 
12/10. +2 for the Harley Davidson mark on the back window and white walls :D

0911clt_01_z%2B1972_chevy_c10_pickup_truck%2Bfront_bumper.jpg


Something I would do in GT6 but never in real life.
 
6/10. Sturdy workhorse, not too crazy about the looks.

---------------------

Bizzarini 5300GT Strada

bizzarrini-5300-gt-strada_1.jpg
 
12/10. +2 for the Harley Davidson mark on the back window and white walls :D

The guy was selling it when I talked to him about it. I took the picture. It sounded really good, had a 351 and a 4 speed manual IIRC. When he pulled out of the parking lot he got it up to 30 and then punched it and the wheels lit up. He was asking $7,500 for it totally restored. He asked if I wanted it. I almost cut him a check on the spot. Almost.


image.jpg
 
1,000,000/Jetson

2009 Cadillac World Thorium Fuel Concept
01_cad_wthor_fcon.jpg
 
1,000,000/Jetson

2009 Cadillac World Thorium Fuel Concept
01_cad_wthor_fcon.jpg

4/10 - It looks interesting, but as far as I remember it was supposed to be fueled by some kind of impossible mumbo jumbo. That's boring...and means it's not even a working concept. This is how you do a Cadillac concept:

2003-cadillac-sixteen-concept-7.jpg
 
4/10 I fend them to be extremely overrated.

I probably didn't use the best picture, but that GT-R is gold! :lol:

--

9/10 for the Cadillac Sixteen

--

lincoln-concept-c-at-2009-naias_4.jpg
 
Even worse :lol:


Also just for the sake of it, the old guy in the truck picture has no affiliation with it. This was some dude in his 20s with his girlfriend who owned it.
 
Back