Rate the vehicle above you (READ THE OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 17,291 comments
  • 1,084,201 views
0/10 for Dodge--(Is this when you say "tree'd"?)

3/10 for Mustang
How you going to drive? :confused: (DODGE)
---------------------
frank-2-Pixar-Cars-Wallpaper.jpg
 
(Double post! :eek: Sorry.)
5/10-Not so good looking...
-------


The-Panthermobilewide2.jpg
 
Last edited:
10/10 --- Its the underwater Model T!! :lol:
=====================
car_bra.jpg

UGLY AS 🤬 to me! ;)
 
10/10 (spongebob car)

6/10 for the Neon. (7/10, loses a point for the bra)

--

21455900002_large.jpg
 
Haters can hate. The SRT4 is awesome. 9/10.

6/10 for whatever Josh posted.
thumb.php
 
300,000,000/10

--

1128501_18_full.jpg
 

5/10 -- Not the prettiest thing.
==============



(To me: USE BLUE!!!)
Concept-cars-of-the-past-Solar-Car.jpg
 
7/10

--

hennessey-cadillac-cts-v-vr1200-texas-highway-130-1-660x438.jpg
 
@EF12345678 You've misspelled two manufacturer names so far. Are you doing this on purpose? lol
 
@EF12345678 You've misspelled two manufacturer names so far. Are you doing this on purpose? lol
No, I can't get my post out before another person. Says the meme I posted up there.

It's very annoying @Zyla .

Can you point them out?
 
Sorry, I don't Google every cars name, I spell it as it sounds! :lol:

Reno is short for Renault (Hopefully I spelt it right :lol:)



(I call them Reno's because that's all I hear the Brits say. They hate Reno's! Specifically Jeremy Clarkson. )
 
It's really close to how Slash wrote it (lose the t at the end :) ). Reno, afaik, is just a city in Nevada. The two words are pronnounced with an entirely different "e".
 
Back