Rateku's photo mode gallery.

• Thread starter Rateku
  • 50 comments
Heyy hahaha that's a secret!! hehehe
j/k, the entry is being thought yet! lol
This week is my college exams week (SIC)
I don't know how it's named in english, but here we call it "vestibular" (Unicamp) and... oh God... It is terrifyingly terrifying... So, I'm having time only to take some random photos, just to throw the stress away... But this weekend I think I'm gonna have some spare time... I'll use it to cook the entry picture to perfection! (Or at least I'll try to do so, lol)

Triply fraternal hugs from behind. (lol, this one is the gayiest hug I've ever gave...)

//With the best regards, Rateku.

Agree with MinoltaMan, the second picture is indeed amazing.

You don't have to be sorry for editing your pictures. Everyone does it, if they want to have a successful gallery. 👍

Hey! Thank you all again for your comments!! You all are helping me to keep this up :D

Let's move on!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR '92

Volkswagen Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49

Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98

Opel Corsa Comfort 1.4 '01

Girls and boys, that's it for now :P
Thank you for your attention and have a nice day! =)

Triply fraternal hugs from behind.

Thank you guys for your comments!!
Hehehe that green Corsa is so beautiful!! You must see it in a race... Wild... Wildly... wild. Tune it for max power and you'll understand what I'm talking about! hahaha 200hp/8(5~3)0kg insane!!

Let's stop talking, time for shots!
Hehehe

The next one was my second option for the qualifying round of the final photomode competition, and since I'm not using it anymore I think it's okay to post it here :dopey:

Girls and boys, that's it for now :P

Hello people!

Sorry for the long time not posting here, I've been very very very busy through this week...
But well, let's go to what matters! Hehehehe

My competition entry

Dodge VIPER GTSR Concept '00

Lotus Elise 111R '04

Well girls and boys, that's it for now :P

Last edited:
Hello people!

Hey Pojarel, thanks mate!

Updating againnn!

This time I'll put here my second, third and-so-on-options for the first round of the Final GT4 Photomode Competition, hope you enjoy them! :D

I know that they aren't good at all... Sorry people, too much trouble going on together with some seriously bad personal things :/

But I tried some new borders, angles and colors! Hope you notice 'em! xD

Last edited:
Wow, awesome update Rateku! They are very good, I'm especially liking the one of the Cougar and Camaro at Laguna Seca. Also, I see you are modest. Modesty is always a great trait for a photographer (hence, why I am so good :sly:).

Nice update again man. I like the one of the Camaro at fish market. Atmospheric picture ;)

Well girls and boys, that's it for... Those 6 years I talked about on the final photomode competition's qualification topic.

It was a pleasure to have your company for these two months and... Well... Thank you all for your patience, kindness, advices and everything!!

On Febuary 4th I'll be travelling to Dois Vizinhos, Paraná, for the "Wado-Ryu Karatê-Do National (Brazilian) Championship" and right after that I'll go to Campinas, São Paulo for college.

I wish the best hopes for all of you!

Until someday, people. :)

Triply frat... Oh, forget it. Just a hug to everyone here :P

Wow, six years? We'll miss you, you might have not been here for long but you left an undeniable impression on the photomode circles. Goodbye and best wishes Rateku!

Also...will you not be able to visit here occasionally while at college?

We'll miss you, indeed. I wish you luck, success and all the best for your future and that you'll be able to contact us now and then.

OMG, it's carnival week here in Brazil!! Some short hours to play GT4 and to give everyone here a tight and warm hug before going to the parties hahaha!
Obs: Not a "from behind" one, just a hug... A warm and tight hug hahahaha

Here are some shots I've taken today in the morning! Yeah, I'm trying over and over again to find a good bordering but just... Oh God, nevermind. u.u

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R Vspec LM Limited (R33) '96

Mazda RX-8 Concept (Type-I) '01

NISMO 270R '94

Omg... I don't know what is happening, but I'm in love with this shot:

Forgive me for uploading this one at full size, but... *-*
Obs: Don't try to find those "pixel glitches" on it because you WILL find them... It's just... Pay attention to the whole image... It's... Oh, such a gay moment u.u
Sorry!

Obs: Good Carnival for all of you if it's carnival time in your country!

Last edited:
Back