Reached Level 50 - now what?

• Thread starter dnlnnhs
  • 25 comments
United States
MI
ongowa
Reached my goal of Level 50 before the 1 yr anniversary of GT Sport!

I have completed all of the challenges - maybe not Gold in everything but at least Silver. I find myself asking what to do next? I don't enjoy Sport Mode - tired of getting punted (and penalized for it). My experience with Lobbies is it is just too random - a Wild West with little or no organization.

I do enjoy discovering new cars (N class only) - mainly in the Professional series, lower class N against N1000 for the challenge. Most recent is the RX500 - great car!

I am curious what others who have reached all of their goals in GT Sport do with the game?

Cheers.

If you've ran out of inspiration to play a game then why not play another one? Play F1 or something and find a new challenge. Or go for those golds if you think it's possible.

Good point - I do own Project Cars 2, which I have rarely played. I just wondered if I was missing some feature of GTS that others have enjoyed. I really liked the bi-weekly challenges in GT6 - sometimes I would burn thru them in 30 minutes, other times I'd work on it for a week. I guess the GTS monthly updates are kind of like that.

I've no interest in the extraneous aspects of GTS but they're slowly being ticked off while I do what I love doing; driving.

You could always run your own lobbies if you can't find one that suits you? Get a bunch of regulars in, get party chat going and have a good laugh.

If you've reached all your goals, set new goals, or start another game. I didn't used to play Sport mode, then I gave it a shot and was hooked after a few races of getting to know the penalty and SR system. Once my DR and SR started to climb, the races became better and cleaner for the most part. When I first reached Dr.B I was surprised and thought that would be my peak. Kept racing and reached Dr.A. I was amazed. A bit later I reached Dr.A+ and eventually achieved the S-rank for both Top 10 in MFG and Top 200 in Nations.. I thought none of those were possible for me at first but as I got closer and closer to each milestone the goalposts moved and it became more fun and competitive along the way. Now I race against some of the best guys in the game and it's still just as fun because they kick my butt most of the time and it reminds me that I have room to grow, which is motivating.

Last edited:
If you've 'exhausted' the game. League racing is mighty fun if you join a league that suits you. Many on GTP as well as discord app.

If you've 'exhausted' the game. League racing is mighty fun if you join a league that suits you. Many on GTP as well as discord app.

A League is an "organized" Lobby right? I'll look into it.

I prefer offline features primarily because of my schedule - I travel for work, often leaving just a few hours on the weekend to play. But Saturday or Sunday time may be available.

Thanks!

You reached LvL 50, but didn't manage to get Golds on some challenges

Personally i find this odd, because IMO Special Missions are quite easy in GT Sport compared to previous GT titles. I barely managed to get a Bronze on some of the events in GT5 and got all Golds in GTS relatively easy (except for some restarts on Endurance challenges, but whatever :lol:)

As for the topic: get the Golds and just give the game a rest

Return when October update rolls out :D

Second that. Look into joining some leagues. Besides the one that I'm co-creator of, there are some good ones in my signature and they're all evening times for the U.S. so assuming you're a normal 9-5 type worker there are plenty of options 👍

There you go.

This.

Also, like someone said set new goals. Try to beat GT league using the weakest cars so you can max your earnings, test drive and hot lap with all cars in any given category in a specific track to see how they compare. Try to buy all cars including the high rollers 20mil.

These are only suggestions though.

Go for gold in everything. It's not that hard. I'm only missing one (nordschliefe fast lap) and I'm not an amazing driver by any stretch of the imagination.

Win every arcade track and combination on easy, medium and professional.
Set 20 individual hot laps on every single track and combination in time trial mode to fill the rankings sheet.
Aim to beat all your friends times in driving school and track records.
Buy or earn every car in the game fully maxed out with mileage points.
Have different versions of each car so set at different catagories and a stock version.

Doing all the above will keep you going for an extra year or so!

wow Im on Level 46, what is the best races to level up, im doingthe 8 laps LMP1 race around Tokyo I really enjoy that one, I reace with standard cars no modifications.

I guess the endurance races are good Poly needs to give us more of those.

When I hit 50 back in February, I just played something else for awhile.

I do quali laps on Sport but don't race anymore.

I have completed all of the challenges - maybe not Gold in everything but at least Silver. I find myself asking what to do next? I don't enjoy Sport Mode - tired of getting punted (and penalized for it). My experience with Lobbies is it is just too random - a Wild West with little or no organization.

I do enjoy discovering new cars (N class only) - mainly in the Professional series, lower class N against N1000 for the challenge. Most recent is the RX500 - great car!

I am curious what others who have reached all of their goals in GT Sport do with the game?

Cheers.
If you enjoy drifting or rallying, try honing your technique. A tricky track to drift on is Tokyo Expressway Central Loop. Try that out. If that's not for you, I understand. Drifting isn't for everyone.

Try repeating the game with two or more grades of tire worse than the AI.

Keep dropping the tire grade until you can only win 10% of the time, then work hard with those tires until it is 50%. Then 75%. Then 100%.

Abandon every race where you touch an AI car at all. Pretend that your car will stop working with any real contact (and you will die!). Accept only 100% clean victories.

That ought to keep you busy for a couple of years!

Cheers.
Go into the FIA competitions and prove your skills there, it's an ultimate GT Sport challenge !

You have to be extremely bad if you cant gold them.Challenges and licenses are super uber easy compared to older gt games.

Challenges and Licenses are Gold. Only a couple of full tracks on the Circuit Experience not Silver.

This.

Also, like someone said set new goals. Try to beat GT league using the weakest cars so you can max your earnings, test drive and hot lap with all cars in any given category in a specific track to see how they compare. Try to buy all cars including the high rollers 20mil.

These are only suggestions though.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have done most of these except for single class/single track. Possibility to keep me busy for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow Im on Level 46, what is the best races to level up, im doingthe 8 laps LMP1 race around Tokyo I really enjoy that one, I reace with standard cars no modifications.

I guess the endurance races are good Poly needs to give us more of those.

Looking at my history - I spent most of my time in GT League/Professional Series/Premium - Lago Maggiore is my favorite track. Currently, Mazda rx500 detuned to N200, clean race is 405K I think. Not the best earner, but I like the track, and the car is surprisingly good.

Try repeating the game with two or more grades of tire worse than the AI.

Keep dropping the tire grade until you can only win 10% of the time, then work hard with those tires until it is 50%. Then 75%. Then 100%.

Abandon every race where you touch an AI car at all. Pretend that your car will stop working with any real contact (and you will die!). Accept only 100% clean victories.

That ought to keep you busy for a couple of years!
Especially when the AI tries to PIT maneuver you!

Im still at level 47 with a a third of the way through, I hav been doing gt league and some endurance races time to time, the lemans races are my face I feel like that track is under used. Can you get good exp from custom races?

Back