Real Guns

• Thread starter Calibretto
  • 8,850 comments
@Rage Racer I haven't followed the AK12 very closely but man that thing looks awesome. I really like the side folding stock, full length picatinny rail and extended thumb mag release. Damn I hate the fact that we can't get them out here. The modified/deactivated AK-74M reminds of an expensive but extensively modified AK from Dissident Arms here in the US. That Lebedev PLK looks pretty cool as well. Thank you for sharing those pics and videos.
I tested that thumb mag release on the Saiga-9, works just fine. That gun was heavily modified (you can also see the left-hand charging handle, I also remember there were a holo sight, a free-floating handguard and some muzzle device. But somehow I forgot to take a full picture of that example...
Not me man @Brett I love seeing rails on AKs. :lol:

I love it. :drool: I had to look up PL-15:

IMG_4458_1.jpg

:drool:
Looks futuristic, but this is the PL-14, an early prototype of the Lebedev pistol (I can see "ПЛ-14" written uder the front of the slider).
The current version, PL-15, looks like this:
pl-15.jpg

Also, Kalashnikov Group made a nice promo video of the PLK:

Those AKs are so sweet, my local gunshop has a couple of them on display, they always tempt me when I go buy stuff there - but I am too heavily invested in the AR platform already. AK in .223 is a wonderful combination, only downside is magazines, 7.62 mags are abundant, .223 mags are expensive and few have them in stock. 😬

Those AKs are so sweet, my local gunshop has a couple of them on display, they always tempt me when I go buy stuff there - but I am too heavily invested in the AR platform already. AK in .223 is a wonderful combination, only downside is magazines, 7.62 mags are abundant, .223 mags are expensive and few have them in stock. 😬
You could always try to find an AK that shoots .223/5.56x45 and accepts AR15 magazines. Another cool (imho) option would be the Galil Ace Gen 2 rifle.

Just camo-ed the stock of a friends rifle, like how it turned out, to get those patterns I used a webbed potato sack. Used just flat tan and brown from the rattle can, sealed it with a layer of flat clear.

stckcamo.jpg

Went to the gun store and witnessed something really funny.
I was waiting in line when an attractive women in her mid 20's asked the clerk for a Glock 17, she knew what she wanted and insisted on this exact model (awesome) but she seemed very new to the whole shooting business. The clerk provided her with all the essentials a new gun owner needs, ammo, tools, oil etc. Then he asked her if she had any cleaning utensils. She said ''yes''.
Then the clerk made a long pause, looked her in the eyes and said ''.....for the gun?''. She said ''no''. Everyone laughed. :lol:

Besides that funny scene, I found it pretty damn awesome that she went with the Glock and that she was all enthusiastic about getting a gun.- I need to mention here that getting a license to even buy a gun here is a bureaucratic process that takes a couple months, a couple hundred bucks and a good portion of determination.

Went to the gun store and witnessed something really funny.
I was waiting in line when an attractive women in her mid 20's asked the clerk for a Glock 17, she knew what she wanted and insisted on this exact model (awesome) but she seemed very new to the whole shooting business. The clerk provided her with all the essentials a new gun owner needs, ammo, tools, oil etc. Then he asked her if she had any cleaning utensils. She said ''yes''.
Then the clerk made a long pause, looked her in the eyes and said ''.....for the gun?''. She said ''no''. Everyone laughed. :lol:

Besides that funny scene, I found it pretty damn awesome that she went with the Glock and that she was all enthusiastic about getting a gun.- I need to mention here that getting a license to even buy a gun here is a bureaucratic process that takes a couple months, a couple hundred bucks and a good portion of determination.
Should have been like

how-you-doin-joey.gif

Last edited:
I have my concealed carry license application tomorrow. Kinda nervous about it. I don't think I've ever been inside police building since like I was a kid?(like decades ago)

And if I get the license, I'll have to find a carry gun, which I've done ZERO research on. From the budget angle, M&P sounds interesting, but Glock's been a zero failure & a absolute machine through my firearms ownership. Come to think of it, I think even after approval, it takes weeks, if not months to actually get the license?(Pandemic) I probably have time to start doing research now.

Wish me luck! 😬

I have my concealed carry license application tomorrow. Kinda nervous about it. I don't think I've ever been inside police building since like I was a kid?(like decades ago)

And if I get the license, I'll have to find a carry gun, which I've done ZERO research on. From the budget angle, M&P sounds interesting, but Glock's been a zero failure & a absolute machine through my firearms ownership. Come to think of it, I think even after approval, it takes weeks, if not months to actually get the license?(Pandemic) I probably have time to start doing research now.

Wish me luck! 😬
That's awesome man, congratulations! :dopey:

If I had to carry a gun it would be a Glock for sure, but thats the Glock-fanboy in me talking. Utmost reliability. Slap some good sights on it and you are good to go.

Personally, if I wanted a carry gun I would take the Glock 30S, its a compact 10-shot .45ACP. 45 ACP because I did some wetpack tests and the .45, which I find to be as easy to control as the 9mm, beat the 9mm hands down in expansion. I shot a 230 grain gold dot .45 and a Sierra 115 grain HP loaded really hot into wet pack - the .45 immediately expanded to .80 caliber, the 9mm to .55 caliber. Both had very good penetration. Don't get me wrong, I'd feel really well armed with my beloved Glock 17, but if I had to get off 3-4 quick shots at close range, I'd want it to be .45.

That's awesome man, congratulations! :dopey:

If I had to carry a gun it would be a Glock for sure, but thats the Glock-fanboy in me talking. Utmost reliability. Slap some good sights on it and you are good to go.

Personally, if I wanted a carry gun I would take the Glock 30S, its a compact 10-shot .45ACP. 45 ACP because I did some wetpack tests and the .45, which I find to be as easy to control as the 9mm, beat the 9mm hands down in expansion. I shot a 230 grain gold dot .45 and a Sierra 115 grain HP loaded really hot into wet pack - the .45 immediately expanded to .80 caliber, the 9mm to .55 caliber. Both had very good penetration. Don't get me wrong, I'd feel really well armed with my beloved Glock 17, but if I had to get off 3-4 quick shots at close range, I'd want it to be .45.
I was wrong about the wait time. I meant to ask the ladies at the office, but before I could, they handed me the license immediately after finger printing, photo, etc. I was told that long wait was actually getting in for the appointment, but once you get in, I think it took all of maybe 15 minutes. :dopey:

On the carry pistol, one thing you read a lot on messageboards & articles are how you should get the smallest pistol you can. Likely because of the two particular models of .45 that I shoot(USP & 1911), I've been generally more accurate with .45's than 9mm. But because I'll be buying the smallest handgun I could make work for the task, I'd be surprised if I was more accurate with the .45 than the 9. Smaller surface to grip & stabilize the gun vs level of recoil.

As you could guess, this most compact carry pistol logic comes from how smaller the pistol, you are more likely to have it on you. I like my .45ACPs, and years ago, I thought Glock 30(I believe) would be that gun. However, with that "compact" logic in mind, also being a skinny dude, I'll be looking at 9mm's first. I've never shot it, but I was also mildly interested in .380's? Guys tell me it's too weak, but I don't know. I guess it probably wouldn't be much of weight/size savings compared to 9mm, more powerful round.

I googled subcompacts for bit last night & Glock 43X sure looks nice. I haven't read any reviews, but if it's reliable, that might be my top choice. Also interested in M&P & Sig P365 I think.

I was wrong about the wait time. I meant to ask the ladies at the office, but before I could, they handed me the license immediately after finger printing, photo, etc. I was told that long wait was actually getting in for the appointment, but once you get in, I think it took all of maybe 15 minutes. :dopey:

On the carry pistol, one thing you read a lot on messageboards & articles are how you should get the smallest pistol you can. Likely because of the two particular models of .45 that I shoot(USP & 1911), I've been generally more accurate with .45's than 9mm. But because I'll be buying the smallest handgun I could make work for the task, I'd be surprised if I was more accurate with the .45 than the 9. Smaller surface to grip & stabilize the gun vs level of recoil.

As you could guess, this most compact carry pistol logic comes from how smaller the pistol, you are more likely to have it on you. I like my .45ACPs, and years ago, I thought Glock 30(I believe) would be that gun. However, with that "compact" logic in mind, also being a skinny dude, I'll be looking at 9mm's first. I've never shot it, but I was also mildly interested in .380's? Guys tell me it's too weak, but I don't know. I guess it probably wouldn't be much of weight/size savings compared to 9mm, more powerful round.

I googled subcompacts for bit last night & Glock 43X sure looks nice. I haven't read any reviews, but if it's reliable, that might be my top choice. Also interested in M&P & Sig P365 I think.
I'm thinking about a Glock 43 for a concealed carry. .380 is basically 9mm IMO. I'm fond of 9mm and don't really buy into the hype about larger caliber and stopping power and all that because a bad shot is a bad shot regardless of caliber. Makes caliber choice mostly irrelevant IMO. Plus the larger the caliber the wider the gun is going to be and concealing firearms is already uncomfortable. Might as well make it as comfortable as you can. Congrats on the license. I have been visiting Oregon yearly since we PM'd years ago and have another Oregon trip coming up around Thanksgiving. Mostly scoping out areas for future residence as well as relaxing. Maybe we'll be neighbors some day lol

I'm thinking about a Glock 43 for a concealed carry. .380 is basically 9mm IMO. I'm fond of 9mm and don't really buy into the hype about larger caliber and stopping power and all that because a bad shot is a bad shot regardless of caliber. Makes caliber choice mostly irrelevant IMO. Plus the larger the caliber the wider the gun is going to be and concealing firearms is already uncomfortable. Might as well make it as comfortable as you can. Congrats on the license.
Thanks! I was watching this video & P365 had trouble locking back after the last round. Exact issue I'm experiencing with the Sig P226, and I've never had this problem with any other handguns I've ever shot. I suspect it's my grip, either touching the slick lock, or slide surface. There's one near me for $499, but I think I'll look at 43X a little more.
I have been visiting Oregon yearly since we PM'd years ago and have another Oregon trip coming up around Thanksgiving. Mostly scoping out areas for future residence as well as relaxing. Maybe we'll be neighbors some day lol
Just stay away from Portland. I probably told you this before, but if I were you, I'd shoot past Oregon, Washington & head to Idaho. We are just like California, it's just that similar issues arrive little later. I used to be able to drive to places, now it's traffic everywhere. Downtown Portland has turned into a dumpster fire, Portland Police has broken after political/media attacks & physical attack on the streets. 911 calls put on hold, even if you get through, they may not even come. Homelessness is getting worse by the day. Shootings has become a daily thing here now, too.

If you still want to move here, I would recommend the west side(Tigard, Beaverton, Hillsboro, etc.). It's holding up outside Portland. For now.

Glock 43x is amazing, the store I visit regularly has a couple of them and they are sooo slim and -less importantly- very sexy looking. The just look....right. And 15 rounds in such a small package with the shield magazines is beautiful. :dopey:

As for the caliber - my mindset is that if I have very little time to react to an attack (2-3 shots) I try to do as much damage as I can, and that means .45 which is leaps and bounds beyond 9mm. I say carry the biggest gun you can comfortably carry and the biggest caliber you can comfortably control. That's something you got to find out for yourself.

Had a great day at the shooting range, even though I sucked at shooting my Glocks today (lack of training lately). I found out that my 20'' AR really likes S&B 52 BTHP's. Sighted in my new 1-6x24 Vixen scope on it and had no troubles shooting 1'' groups at 100 meters and that even rapidly. That ammo is amazing. Last group I lost patience and shot like BAM BAM BAM, not quite 1'' anymore. :lol: (The red circles are 2'' in diameter)

groups223.jpg

Last edited:
Just stay away from Portland. I probably told you this before, but if I were you, I'd shoot past Oregon, Washington & head to Idaho. We are just like California, it's just that similar issues arrive little later. I used to be able to drive to places, now it's traffic everywhere. Downtown Portland has turned into a dumpster fire, Portland Police has broken after political/media attacks & physical attack on the streets. 911 calls put on hold, even if you get through, they may not even come. Homelessness is getting worse by the day. Shootings has become a daily thing here now, too.

If you still want to move here, I would recommend the west side(Tigard, Beaverton, Hillsboro, etc.). It's holding up outside Portland. For now.
I have like zero desire to be around Portland and would never dream of living there. Actually add any big city to that. I think Coos Bay is ok just a little to much how do you say... not a too much going on around there. I'm still in the beginning stages and I'm going to be here for the next at least 5 to 10 years. My impression of Oregon so far is the nature is awesome, lots of hippies and rednecks. Also some who meet both sort of like a hybrid hippie/redneck. Weird little towns outside Roseburg like Tenmile. Lots of Jesus signs in people's yards. I'll pass on that. I already did the Seaside and Astoria thing. Just kind of need to plan some time to drive around and check out some places. Took these in Charleston last November when I stayed there for a week.

IMG_1521.JPG

IMG_1546.JPG

Last edited:
Okay, so I went to go check out the P365(didn't have Glock 43X in stock), and it felt perfect. I bought it. Glock was supposedly bigger than the P365, and that smaller the better logic I keep hearing from people who carry pistols just makes lot of sense to me.

Earlier issues with P365 was a concern, but everybody seems to be okay with it now. One guy used to carry M&P, now LCPII, he says he's getting a P365(43X was his second choice). A kid I know who has M&P says it's a good gun, but trigger sucked & wished he had Springfield Hellcat instead. I passed on Hellcat at this time, because they supposedly backed gun control bill, before backpedaling out of it.

@Blood Eagle Coast sounds good..... Make sure it's clear of potential tsunami. Geologists say that we are overdue for one. 😬

@a6m5 how did things go with your appointment? As the saying goes in regards to conceal carried firearms, people carry what is most comfortable. For your first (and certainly not last) conceal carry firearm I strongly recommend looking at something with the compact or subcompact category. I second @Michael88 suggestion of the Glock 43X MOS. Within the subcompact category I think you should also consider taking a look at the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus, Canik TP9 Elite SC and the CZ P-10 S. If you prefer a compact size pistol you have got some very nice options in this category as well. Glock 19 MOS, Glock 48 MOS, CZ P-10 C Optics-Ready, Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact, Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact OSP and Canik TP9SF Elite. There are many more options but these are a few that come to mind. I hope everything went will with your appointment today and I'm looking forward to seeing what you decided to purchase.

Edit: Please disregard the post above, I just read your post about purchasing a P365 ☺.

Last edited:
Those who concealed carry - How do you carry your pistol? I was considering appendix carry, like how some guys I know carry, but this video made me want to do little more research first.

His point basically: More accidental discharges takes place than we realize & accidentally shooting yourself from appendix carry could kill you & fast, etc. Just curious how you all carry concealed.
@a6m5 how did things go with your appointment? As the saying goes in regards to conceal carried firearms, people carry what is most comfortable. For your first (and certainly not last) conceal carry firearm I strongly recommend looking at something with the compact or subcompact category. I second @Michael88 suggestion of the Glock 43X MOS. Within the subcompact category I think you should also consider taking a look at the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield Plus, Canik TP9 Elite SC and the CZ P-10 S. If you prefer a compact size pistol you have got some very nice options in this category as well. Glock 19 MOS, Glock 48 MOS, CZ P-10 C Optics-Ready, Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 Compact, Springfield Armory XD-M Elite 3.8 Compact OSP and Canik TP9SF Elite. There are many more options but these are a few that come to mind. I hope everything went will with your appointment today and I'm looking forward to seeing what you decided to purchase.

Edit: Please disregard the post above, I just read your post about purchasing a P365 ☺.
Everything went smooth. 👍 After seeing online my local gun store had P365 in stock(but not my second choice G43X), I figured I'll at least go look at the P365 & I'm glad I did. It felt just perfect in my hands. Came standard with night sights. After realizing how much more compact P365 was compared to 43X, I was like "I'll take that please!".

It was bit interesting how they had variations of P365's in stock, but almost ZERO Glocks. I know I saw couple of used ones, but not sure if I saw one new Glock(of any size). :crazy:

Last edited:
20210911_073413.jpg

Just got back from our local 200 - 500 meter (yes meters, instead of yards) steel target rifle range that was built in memory of Frank DeSomma (founder of Patriot Ordnance Firearms). With all the new construction going nearby our days of shooting long range (i.e. 1,000 yards) in the desert are numbered. This range is a welcomed addition because it gives us the opportunity to shoot steel targets beyond what is currently offered at the other public paper target ranges this local range currently offers. I love shooting long range but sometimes it is nice to go out at shorter distances.

@a6m5 I have been carrying at the 3 to 5 o'clock positions for several years now and would like to eventually give appendix carry a try. What has drawn my attention to this form of carrying is concealeability and shorter draw time. I know other people do it and that is fine. But for myself, I don't feel comfortable with appendix carrying a handgun without a manual safety. I am still doing my research but I also want to take a leap of faith and try to conceal carry an optics ready compact firearm.

@a6m5 I have been carrying at the 3 to 5 o'clock positions for several years now and would like to eventually give appendix carry a try. What has drawn my attention to this form of carrying is concealeability and shorter draw time. I know other people do it and that is fine. But for myself, I don't feel comfortable with appendix carrying a handgun without a manual safety. I am still doing my research but I also want to take a leap of faith and try to conceal carry an optics ready compact firearm.
Red dot crossed my mind, but for my first carry, I've decided to keep it simple & went for bone stock P365? What do you think about lights & lasers on carry gun? Considering cheap Streamlight TLR-6 weapon light for the P365.....

Red dot crossed my mind, but for my first carry, I've decided to keep it simple & went for bone stock P365? What do you think about lights & lasers on carry gun? Considering cheap Streamlight TLR-6 weapon light for the P365.....
There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping it simple. In regards lights and lasers I believe it is a matter of personal preference. Take the time to assess what type of situations you are mostlikely to encounter. As well as how useful these items would be in those situations. Personally I haven't found a need to mount a light or laser onto any firearms I may conceal carry. Plus I genuinely don't feel like spending the money to purchase another holster since non of my holsters are light compatible. But then again, my circumstances may not necessarily be the same as others.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with keeping it simple. In regards lights and lasers I believe it is a matter of personal preference. Take the time to assess what type of situations you are mostlikely to encounter. As well as how useful these items would be in those situations. Personally I haven't found a need to mount a light or laser onto any firearms I may conceal carry. Plus I genuinely don't feel like spending the money to purchase another holster since non of my holsters are light compatible. But then again, my circumstances may not necessarily be the same as others.
I've held off on the light for now. Yes. Dang holsters. :crazy: Also this helped:

If it's not for home defense, if you aren't a cop, you may not need a light. I think I'll get one eventually, but I haven't even settled on the holster yet, so I'll take my time with this one. I've ordered $20 holster on eBay for now. Obviously not a long term solution.

Potentially yes for light. No for laser. A friend of mine has a P226 with Crimson Trace grips. My thought on it was that it would take some significant training to become proficient in using a laser on a pistol and even with that training, it would still not be great. The laser is all over the place because of how unstable pistols are to shoot; every tiny movement shows up and tracking the laser is a pain. Relying on finding the laser quickly just screams wasted time versus acquiring a sight picture with the iron sights or a red dot.

I've held off on the light for now. Yes. Dang holsters. :crazy: Also this helped:

If it's not for home defense, if you aren't a cop, you may not need a light. I think I'll get one eventually, but I haven't even settled on the holster yet, so I'll take my time with this one. I've ordered $20 holster on eBay for now. Obviously not a long term solution.

That was a good video. In regards to holsters, the first inside the waistband (IWB) I purchased was a High Noon leather holster. It worked very well for the compact pistol I was carrying at that time. But when I decided to conceal carry a full-size pistol, I decided to give Alien Gear holsters a try since heard so many positive things about them. It has been a little over 5 years now and I currently use Alien Gear IWB holsters for my compact and sub-compact pistols I currently carry. What I like most about Alien Gear holsters is how comfortable the holster feels. Especially while carrying a sub-compact pistol, you almost feel like it isn't there. Sadly, when ever I decide to transition to appendix carry I will be looking elsewhere. Alien Gear does offer an appendix IWB (AIWB) holster. But I want a holster that distributes the weight the firearm belt clips instead of one. Below is a link to the holster brands I mentioned, as well a few other brands I have heard great things about from friends and Youtube reviews. There are so many holster brands on the internet. Just make surw that you do your research before you decide to purchase another holster.

If you guys concealed carry, how many rounds on you?(which caliber?)
Potentially yes for light. No for laser. A friend of mine has a P226 with Crimson Trace grips. My thought on it was that it would take some significant training to become proficient in using a laser on a pistol and even with that training, it would still not be great. The laser is all over the place because of how unstable pistols are to shoot; every tiny movement shows up and tracking the laser is a pain. Relying on finding the laser quickly just screams wasted time versus acquiring a sight picture with the iron sights or a red dot.
I'm not sure about significant training, but I would agree that it would take at least some training & it's definitely an adjustment, for reasons you mentioned. I have small Crimson Trace laser I bought with a leftover balance on a gift card & it was weird with it bouncing around. I think it would be awesome for hip-firing if you can get used to it.
That was a good video. In regards to holsters, the first inside the waistband (IWB) I purchased was a High Noon leather holster. It worked very well for the compact pistol I was carrying at that time. But when I decided to conceal carry a full-size pistol, I decided to give Alien Gear holsters a try since heard so many positive things about them. It has been a little over 5 years now and I currently use Alien Gear IWB holsters for my compact and sub-compact pistols I currently carry. What I like most about Alien Gear holsters is how comfortable the holster feels. Especially while carrying a sub-compact pistol, you almost feel like it isn't there. Sadly, when ever I decide to transition to appendix carry I will be looking elsewhere. Alien Gear does offer an appendix IWB (AIWB) holster. But I want a holster that distributes the weight the firearm belt clips instead of one. Below is a link to the holster brands I mentioned, as well a few other brands I have heard great things about from friends and Youtube reviews. There are so many holster brands on the internet. Just make surw that you do your research before you decide to purchase another holster.
I decided to experiment little with holster positioning starting today. I wore my my Glock 19 IWB holster(empty) at work, and see how it would go. My work is a Gun Free Zone, so just the holster. No gun. I tried the appendix carry first. Little to the right. It went alright. Learned how to sit with it. When you want to bend, lean over, bend your knees, etc.

After I came home, I tried 5 o'clock position, but then I remembered. Not only it generally prints badly when worn on the hip, shirt keeps riding up on it also. Appendix carry might be the only option for me. When that cheap holster from eBay arrive, I'll experiment some more.

If you guys concealed carry, how many rounds on you?(which caliber?)

I'm not sure about significant training, but I would agree that it would take at least some training & it's definitely an adjustment, for reasons you mentioned. I have small Crimson Trace laser I bought with a leftover balance on a gift card & it was weird with it bouncing around. I think it would be awesome for hip-firing if you can get used to it.

I decided to experiment little with holster positioning starting today. I wore my my Glock 19 IWB holster(empty) at work, and see how it would go. My work is a Gun Free Zone, so just the holster. No gun. I tried the appendix carry first. Little to the right. It went alright. Learned how to sit with it. When you want to bend, lean over, bend your knees, etc.

After I came home, I tried 5 o'clock position, but then I remembered. Not only it generally prints badly when worn on the hip, shirt keeps riding up on it also. Appendix carry might be the only option for me. When that cheap holster from eBay arrive, I'll experiment some more.
How many rounds do I carry? The answer is yes 😄. To be honest with you it all depends on which firearm I am carry and the clothes I am wearing. Bear in mind I often switch between compact and subcompact, plus I don't always carry a spare mag; which some might disagree with me. Between those two firearms I usually have somewhere between 9 to 38-rounds of 9mm if I carry a spare mag. In some cases I can carry more. But I will either stay at home or call for backup if I ever feel the need to carry more than 38-rounds of ammo while I am out running errands.

I carried empty holster at work for the second day. First day went smooth. Today, it was killing me & I'm not sure what I did different. 😬

How many rounds do I carry? The answer is yes 😄. To be honest with you it all depends on which firearm I am carry and the clothes I am wearing. Bear in mind I often switch between compact and subcompact, plus I don't always carry a spare mag; which some might disagree with me. Between those two firearms I usually have somewhere between 9 to 38-rounds of 9mm if I carry a spare mag. In some cases I can carry more. But I will either stay at home or call for backup if I ever feel the need to carry more than 38-rounds of ammo while I am out running errands.
With P365 capacity being 10, I was thinking about carrying a spare mag(total of 20). These are tiny mags, and wouldn't take up much room. Heck, the entire pistol fits in pockets easily.

I really have to shoot this thing though. I have only one day off this week, but I may drive up to one of my spots & test fire with different rounds & see how it does. My cheap holster's supposed to arrive Friday.

I carried empty holster at work for the second day. First day went smooth. Today, it was killing me & I'm not sure what I did different. 😬

With P365 capacity being 10, I was thinking about carrying a spare mag(total of 20). These are tiny mags, and wouldn't take up much room. Heck, the entire pistol fits in pockets easily.

I really have to shoot this thing though. I have only one day off this week, but I may drive up to one of my spots & test fire with different rounds & see how it does. My cheap holster's supposed to arrive Friday.
Did you wear your clothes differently? Different belt? No undershirt? Maybe the pants or shorts you wore did not fit as well as what you wore the day prior?

Have you made a decision yet about which holster you plan on conceal carrying with?

Did you wear your clothes differently? Different belt? No undershirt? Maybe the pants or shorts you wore did not fit as well as what you wore the day prior?
Not sure. I pretty much dress the same everyday. I am hoping it'll get better once the correct size holster arrive(that $20 one). Glock 19 holster's tall, and it digs into my gut. 😭
Have you made a decision yet about which holster you plan on conceal carrying with?
Not yet. I'm pretty sure it'll have to be the appendix carry, but still, I'll experiment with this cheap holster & try to figure out what I would want, need from the holster & also anything I wouldn't like. Since I've never really carried pistols before, this'll be like a R&D test run.

Back