Real life GT4 garage!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 9D8TSIAWD
  • 25 comments
  • 1,413 views
That's so awesome! Where is this building located?
 
Dammit! How the hell did you get into my personal garage??!! I'm giving Brinks a nasty call tomorrow...

Of course I'm kidding; we all know those are pictures of heaven.
 
I must say. If I made a list of my all-time favorite racing cars, the Bentley Speed 8 would be very near the top. That thing is just awesome.

Hilg

tonyc0142iq.jpg
 
i don't know what to say.......that just looks sooooo good!
 
is that some guys garage? damnit, thats impressive.:crazy:
 
It's a shame they aren't doing what they were meant to...

Just think of them as old race horses put out to pasture. :lol:

Amazing garage though, if thats what it is. 👍
 
Four wrong cars, the F1 car, the Gulf McLaren, the Jaguar and the Porsche.

Of course, we'd all love them to be in....
 
Unbeleiveable, does he own them beasts? Ive seen the Arrows for sale before...£64'500 in a motorsports centre in Brighton.
 
Yes, one guy owns it. It's his collection/museum. A friend of mine actually went there and took those pics.
 
HOW DID YOU GET IN TO MY GARAGE!!! ADT IS GETTING A VERY NASTY PHONE CALL. j/k :lol:
 
Yes, one guy owns it. It's his collection/museum. A friend of mine actually went there and took those pics.

God damnit where have my keys gone?!!!
nige
 
And people say money cant buy happiness...
 
A member of another board I visit went to this place. Here's his writeup.

Highcroft Racing is both a racing team and a company that specializes in restoring and preparing both classic high-performance street cars and race cars. Its shop is a state-of-the-art, 48,000-sq. ft. shop in Danbury, Conn. The team's ALMS and vintage race cars are located there, as are its automotive and racing equipment. Highcroft Racing competes in the American Le Mans Series and next year Honda Performance Development Inc. will field its Acura-powered LMP2 entries in the American Le Mans Series with the help of three world-class teams. Highcroft Racing being one of them and the other two are Fernandez Racing and Andretti Green Racing. Duncan Dayton is the company's owner and founder with Danny Sullivan as the Senior Advisor.

Highcroft Racing really runs a first class operation and the race shop is immaculate. Both Ducan and Danny were nice enough to give as a tour of their shop. Everyone at the race shop was exceptionally friendly and everybody had a great time there, including my son which is too young to really appreciate what he is seeing. Actually this is much more than a race shop. It is more like a museum.

And there were several pictures attached, most of the same as here except with more people in the way.
 
i didnt see that but now i did.. sorry! but i wish i had those though
 
awesome pics in an awesome place, Give me both McLaren's and you can take the rest though
 
Wow, what a garage... hope that place has insurance! how on earth do you just get cars like that?..... Hey can I buy a speed 8 off you!

Oh well, this is what we have GT4 for I guess.......:indiff:
 
Awesome. Both of the McLarens...and its just scary how much better the F1 GTR looks that the F1 GTR Longtail.
 
I want to visit that place with some gasoline and matches.. if I can't have them, no-one else will! :mad:










j/k. Nice machinery.
 
Back