Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,121 views
Nismo Skyline, i believe. In japanese, or is it chinese? I don't know...


172.jpg
 
Seriously, this is a real vitz. Batteries not included, i promise, this is my last vitz to put up.

004.jpg


now, i may be mistaken, but is this a LEXUS vitz? hehehe
 
089.jpg


I'm not too good with names. But im sure someone will shout it out.
 
MAZDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • picfetch.jpg
    picfetch.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 343
didn't know that Japanese geezer made a top-secret MRS to with his top-scret supra and skyline
 
if I am right that car should have well over 1000bhp but that could be just too sick for it
 
Originally posted by keeno_uk
didn't know that Japanese geezer made a top-secret MRS to with his top-scret supra and skyline

Well if youd bothered to read the article in the magazine you would of known that top-secret isnt just one guy. but obviously your gonna say my bad, or my mistake so I suppose that makes it ok. Dumbass :D

I very much doubt that MR-S has 1000bhp its the same size as an elise for god sake, how are they going to wedge a supra V6 in that :lol:

Oh and remember the top secret supra had a skyline engine in it :thatsodd: how odd
 
:argue:

lol, i just found the pic. I have no idea who/what Top secret is. Hehehe
 
Top Secret is a company that modifies car a great deal. They make build there cars very well. They are kind of like Spoon.
 
Denso :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • denso_sard_supra.jpg
    denso_sard_supra.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 325
Some more :
1986 Lotus Renault V6 Turbo
a.k.a. F686/S ?
 
RUF RGT, don't think i've seen it posted sry if it has been ...
 
These are some great lookin cars! :D
Wish I had em... but i don't have a 200 car garage. :cry:
 
Back