Mr Deap (Banned) Messages 1,960 Aug 4, 2002 #635 I'm a bit lucky to get that picture size of that car Attachments test.jpg 72.9 KB · Views: 171
Rossell Messages 1,184 Aug 4, 2002 #636 Hyundai Clix. It's also worth looking at the website I got the picture from: http://www.pistonheads.com/shows/frankfurt2001/index.asp?storyId=2902 Best picture I could get. Attachments 2902_small.jpeg 7.5 KB · Views: 163
Hyundai Clix. It's also worth looking at the website I got the picture from: http://www.pistonheads.com/shows/frankfurt2001/index.asp?storyId=2902 Best picture I could get.
Rossell Messages 1,184 Aug 4, 2002 #637 Spyker C8 Double 12 Le Mans Attachments 2914-03.jpeg 8.9 KB · Views: 164
Rossell Messages 1,184 Aug 4, 2002 #640 Jaguar R Coupe. Attachments 2798-jagr12_copy.jpeg 39.4 KB · Views: 159
g.money Messages 351 Messages SevenYearsDead Aug 4, 2002 #641 not that many of these cars were actually in GT though, were they? Got a little lost, have we...?
GT40racer Messages 454 Aug 4, 2002 #642 I think they just kinda ran out of pics of GT3 cars so they posted pics of cars they want to be in GT4, and just cool cars in general
I think they just kinda ran out of pics of GT3 cars so they posted pics of cars they want to be in GT4, and just cool cars in general