Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,124 views
Audi TT one of my favs
 

Attachments

  • audi%20tt.jpg
    audi%20tt.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 163
Originally posted by boombexus


Yeah, the IS 300 really sucks!
COULDNT AGREE MORE :)
for 35,000 u get 210hp
with a wrx u get 227hp 4wd for 23,000
dang for 35,000 u can get a used Escalade
IS300 isnt worth 35,000 more like 27 g's or 25......
 
Nice ctr man what I would do to myself if I had that car, I think id kill my self going so fast the first day.
 
2003 Viper Doctored
 

Attachments

  • 2003 dodge viper 800x600editeed.jpg
    2003 dodge viper 800x600editeed.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 237
Doh, I'm such a idiot sometimes! I posted this in the wrong thread, wrong forum at that!
 
I think that we got all the cars in the game and than some.
 
holy crap. i just spent an hour looking through this thread at the cars. pretty cool but now im hungry
 
Originally posted by EliteRacer
I know, It's Pathetic, But hey, It's my First PSP7 'shop
GO PAINT SHOP PRO 7! I'm freakin amazing with that program!!! I took this picture of a model bMw Z-3 that was originally blue
 

Attachments

  • im003085jpetg.jpg
    im003085jpetg.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 189
Back