Real life Pics of GT3 cars.

  • Thread starter Thread starter f1king
  • 1,463 comments
  • 101,121 views
Here is a Pagani Zonda Race Car also i think it is racing in the Le Mans for this year, u just found it i just read the news quickly.
 

Attachments

  • n030318d.jpg
    n030318d.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 155
I only looked through the first thirty pages before I gave up. lol So tell me if I post anything that has already been posted.
 

Attachments

  • acura nsx.jpg
    acura nsx.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 131
i dont like the S4, this dude who stayed at our house last weekend bought his, he let me drive it, personally i think it sucks.

edit: lexus is nice, i actually saw 2 lexus' in town yesterday, considering i have never seen any before in our country i was quite shocked. it was the IS200 and sum big 4WD thing.
 
Originally posted by Auto__1
i dont like the S4, this dude who stayed at our house last weekend bought his, he let me drive it, personally i think it sucks.

Really? Damn. The car looks awesome to me. Never driven one though...
 
Originally posted by Fallen Blade
Really? Damn. The car looks awesome to me. Never driven one though...

it wasnt done up like the pic that you posted but yea its not as nice to drive as i would have thought, **** loads of speed though. just felt heavy.
 
Super White! lol
 

Attachments

  • mitsubishi lancer evolution vi 02.jpg
    mitsubishi lancer evolution vi 02.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 123
Originally posted by Auto__1
it wasnt done up like the pic that you posted but yea its not as nice to drive as i would have thought, **** loads of speed though. just felt heavy.

Oh... I hope the S8 isn't the same way. That's my favorite Audi.
 
hah, i just realised, supercars.net said it was the 1997 GTS but on the side it says that it was the official pace car of the indy 500 in 1995,lol. must be a time machine.
 
I dunno if I like the top on or off...
 

Attachments

  • shelby cobra.jpg
    shelby cobra.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 135
Originally posted by Fallen Blade
The Startech Viper's are awesome.

yea, but i just love the rt/10's, no matter what year or anything.
 
Back