Real-life pictures of GT:C cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rossell
  • 75 comments
  • 13,569 views
You have the concept car! :) This is great for comparisons!

Anyway, Mazda 6, a car I'd very much like to own and tune.

And alexy2k, I think its time GTP made a GT:C car list, which is made ever harder by the cars that can't be driven.
 

Attachments

  • mazda6_hb.jpg
    mazda6_hb.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 139
Last piccie before I go offline for several hours. And its the humble Nissan 350Z. A quick question to think about:

Does the 350Z Gran Turismo Aero exist? And if it doesn't, shouldn't be in the Dream Cars section?
 

Attachments

  • 03_350z_1.jpg
    03_350z_1.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 137
This ain't GT:C but its a variant so I think you oughta see it.

The production R35. :eek:
 

Attachments

  • greyr35.jpg
    greyr35.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 135
Lupo GTi.
 

Attachments

  • lupo-gti.jpg
    lupo-gti.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 136
Vauxhall VX220. In GT:C and in here as well :)
 

Attachments

  • vx220frontpage.jpg
    vx220frontpage.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 132
Daihatsu Copen.
 

Attachments

  • news_17120102.jpg
    news_17120102.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 131
AMG SL55.
 

Attachments

  • sl55amg2.jpg
    sl55amg2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 125
Hyundai Clix.
 

Attachments

  • future_main_03.jpg
    future_main_03.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 128
Honda NSX-R.
 

Attachments

  • 1066-10.jpg
    1066-10.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 122
Honda Civic Type R.
 

Attachments

  • 587-4.jpg
    587-4.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 118
Honda Intergra Type R. Hopefully up next will be the Dual Note.
 

Attachments

  • 1171-1.jpg
    1171-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 131
Dual Note.
 

Attachments

  • 1042-1.jpg
    1042-1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 131
Honda S2000.
 

Attachments

  • 218-1.jpg
    218-1.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 131
Aston Martin Vanquish.
 

Attachments

  • 22-5.jpg
    22-5.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 127
Cheers insomniac.

Anyway, Lexus IS300 Sportscross.
 

Attachments

  • 1419-2.jpg
    1419-2.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 125
oooooh, not much to look at! but its a good pic.

PS meglomaniacs right by my side watchin everything :P
 
TVR Tuscan R. I'm not sure which version is in GT:C but this is far tastier :D
 

Attachments

  • 484-1.jpg
    484-1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 126
OOH, I GOT ONE O' THOSE THEY KICK ASS!!

PS. meglomaniac says they handle like a dream!
 
Audi RS6 Limo.
 

Attachments

  • 1252-2.jpg
    1252-2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 118
The Avant version, :)
 

Attachments

  • 1297-3.jpg
    1297-3.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 115
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R.
 

Attachments

  • 792-1.jpg
    792-1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 117
Pontiac Solstice Coupe.
 

Attachments

  • 1185-1.jpg
    1185-1.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 115
wow all those audis rock!!!!
My fav on this page of the thread is the Audi RS6 limo which looks the business and that TVR made my jaw drop, that whole audi series looks promising.
 
Cheers :) I might I think of some more I have to insert. Tell me what to put in and I shall do my best :)
 
# Hyundai Coupe "Tuscani"
B_00274301.jpg

B_00293504.jpg




# Hyundai Coupe "Tuscani" Special (over 600HP!)
B_00588908.jpg

B_00588909.jpg



# Hyundai Coupe "Tuscani" Race car(Korean GT Championship)
·¹À̽Ì1ÀÚ·á.jpg
 
hey meglomaniacs come back to join the forums. I wonder if i did it? Anywy, as i said, most of the cars kick ass!
 
MERCEDEZ SL55 AMG BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • picfetch.jpg
    picfetch.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 106
Back