Real Life Street Drags

• Thread starter Slash
  • 487 comments
Holy **** was ronnie sox there????? :bowdown: :eek:
He was,but I failed to bring my diecast,I waited 5 hrs the year before for Grumpy to sign my Camaro,and 6 hrs the yr before that for Steve Johnson to sign my ProStock Suzuki,I decided to give it a break that season,and he died the year after,I was bummed

He was,but I failed to bring my diecast,I waited 5 hrs the year before for Grumpy to sign my Camaro,and 6 hrs the yr before that for Steve Johnson to sign my ProStock Suzuki,I decided to give it a break that season,and he died the year after,I was bummed
aww man at least you took a pic of the cuda :D

Are my cars legal?

Saturday Afternoon Street Car

Car 1:
Stage 1 engine
Low RPM turbo
Semi-racing exhaust
everything else except catalytic converter.
Sport soft tires
stock transmission and final drive
Twin plate clutch
stock suspension

Car 2:
Stage 1 engine
stock turbo
Semi-racing exhaust
A few other mods (about 400-430hp)
Sport soft tires
stock transmission, custom final drive
Twin plate clutch
stock suspension

Are my cars legal?

Saturday Afternoon Street Car

Car 1:
Stage 1 engine
Low RPM turbo
Semi-racing exhaust
everything else except catalytic converter.
Sport soft tires
stock transmission and final drive
Twin plate clutch
stock suspension

Car 2:
Stage 1 engine
stock turbo
Semi-racing exhaust
A few other mods (about 400-430hp)
Sport soft tires
stock transmission, custom final drive
Twin plate clutch
stock suspension

What cars are they?

Car 2 is a Buick GNX

Car 1 was a 240SX but I might not use it because it was heavily underpowered. About 300hp for a "realistic" budget setup.

Last edited:
Well, the room froze on me. I guess I'm done for now.

@Slash What class is your Nova? I almost caught up to it. :P
Yeah we had some connection issues.

I forgot but it was close. Gears might let it keep up hehe

Well, not bad for the only non V8 in the lobby. I'll do a bit more tuning and see what happens.

I should have got mine out, mine should have run similarly. It was a good lobby.

Some transmissions:

MOPAR:
- A904(Wide Ratio)
  • 1st)2.74
  • 2nd)1.54
  • 3rd)1.00
- NAG1(2005–present Charger/300C/Challenger with 5.7L or 6.1L Hemi)
  • 1st gear - 3.59
  • 2nd gear - 2.19
  • 3rd gear - 1.41
  • 4th gear - 1.00
  • 5th gear - 0.83

- 5-45RFE 5-speed (Auto)
  • 1st gear - 3.00
  • 2nd gear - 1.67
  • 3rd gear - 1.00
  • 4th gear - 0.70
  • 5th gear - 0.67

ALL MAKE

LENCO CS1
- 3spd auto

• 1st gear - 2.46
  • 2nd gear - 1.80
  • 3rd gear - 1.31
Rossler TH210XHD- 2spd Powerglide
(Close)

• 1st gear - 1.97
  • 2nd gear - 1.35
(Wide)
  • 1st gear - 2.10
  • 2nd gear - 1.40

Last edited:
I was going to suggest adding the psn next to the participant user names, but with all of them there, I'm not adding everybody. I already had to do a large purge of my friends list this week.

Also, if a cruise element will be added, I wouldn't mind the title of "Co-host/ Special Cruise Division Absolute Ruler" or something along those lines :sly: lol

Another thought, if we ever get truly organized, what do people think of a "cross the line = instant lose" rule? It exists IRL, and that's what we're doing. I notice nobody does this, probably because they can't control their car's wheelspin without letting off.

Last edited:
I'll have to open another one, I quit playing. Had one person check regs then leave and another complained about too strict rules when I told him about the mild mods, st.1 weight and no susp. tuning, all with a real to life transmission setup.

new number:
1472-6399-8365-2932-0776

Alright be there in a sec. Finishing up now.

Edit: sorry had to download the stupid system update. Almost done.

Last edited:
^^Ah so that's what you were talking about. Still think it's the idle air control sensor

I'm going to have to reschedule Pontiac night and tonights lobbies (unless JTQ wants to open it) due to my entire family having the flu.

I'm going to have to reschedule Pontiac night and tonights lobbies (unless JTQ wants to open it) due to my entire family having the flu.

Maybe, but I might be doing a Bathurst enduro or playing "Massive Legos" (Minecraft) most of the night, and I doubt anyone wants to do these at 0300 Eastern time.

Back