Real Replica Tunes The Third (493 tunes): Jag XKR-S GT3

  • Thread starter Thread starter ich122
  • 1,814 comments
  • 744,827 views
For those of you doing the Stowe runs:

Are you using a running start and multiple laps?
 
For those of you doing the Stowe runs:

Are you using a running start and multiple laps?
Running start, one lap. It's just a quick run to see how the car drives really. I'm not trying to prove anything.
 
Mansory MP4-12Cf '13
599 PP
12326098925_90c7da56d8_c.jpg

661 hp/1325 (est.) kg

Buy a McLaren MP4-12C '10.

Paint:
Paint the car Medium Green. (I used GT METALLIC 005-W.)

Custom Parts:
Custom Wing Type B
GT-Ab10 in Black

Tuning Parts:
Sports Medium
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Intake Tuning
Weight Reduction Stage 1
Carbon Hood

The Tune:

Suspension – The suspension is left stock on this car. :odd:

Power -
Power Limiter: 661 hp

Body -
Downforce: 0/100
Ballast Weight: 102 kg
Ballast Position: 37% (42.5/57.5 distribution)

Stowe Circuit Time: 0:51.120
 
For those of you doing the Stowe runs:

Are you using a running start and multiple laps?
I usually do a few laps to see how the car behaves, but posted time is running start, one lap.
 
Alright. I'll take that one out. 👍

Well, I guess you wanted to build the one with the superchargers, so if you want, you can do that, based on my tune.

I also planed on doing some other Novitec Ferraris, but so far haven't found anything about the suspension (ecept it's KW Suspension V3/Clubsport/HLS) but I let you do them^^. I'll send you info, if I find anything.

Next up:

- Amuse 86GT - release might be before weekend
- Mine's R35
- some AC Schnitzers and MTMs
 
Last edited:
Well, I guess you wanted to build the one with the superchargers, so if you want, you can do that, based on my tune.

I also planed on doing some other Novitec Ferraris, but so far haven't found anything about the suspension (ecept it's KW Suspension V3/Clubsport/HLS) but I let you do them^^. I'll send you info, if I find anything.
Alright, I appreciate it. 👍
 
Why no more muscle car replicas like the L88, yenko, and copo camaros?
 
I suck at trying to tune cars the only thing I'm good at is painting them.
 
I suck at trying to tune cars the only thing I'm good at is painting them.
Tell me which cars you would like, and i'll let you know if i can do them. Btw copo camaros only have 2-3 gears on transmission, idk what im gonna do with that.
 
Last edited:
Mansory Carbonado Black Diamond '12
12326703855_9a7dc0f78b_c.jpg

743 hp/1575 kg

Buy a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 in Marrone Apus.

Paint:
Paint the car a very dark grey. (I used Eclipse Grey Metallic)

Custom Parts:
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type C

Tuning Parts:
Sports Medium Tires
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Carbon Hood

The Tune:
Power Limiter: 743 hp

Body -
Downforce: 50/120
Ballast Weight: 5 kg
Ballast Position: 0%

Stowe Circuit Time: 0:50.958
 
Mansory Carbonado Black Diamond '12
12326703855_9a7dc0f78b_c.jpg

743 hp/1575 kg

Buy a Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11 in Marrone Apus.

Paint:
Paint the car a very dark grey. (I used Eclipse Grey Metallic)

Custom Parts:
Aero Kit Type A
Custom Wing Type C

Tuning Parts:
Sports Medium Tires
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Computer
Sports Exhaust
Carbon Hood

The Tune:
Power Limiter: 743 hp

Body -
Downforce: 50/120
Ballast Weight: 5 kg
Ballast Position: 0%

Stowe Circuit Time: 0:50.958

This car has 1.000 PS
 
I tried my best doing 2012 Copo Camaros the car in real life can do 8.8 sec quarter mile, i think the only thing missing on my tunes are proper drag tires and 4 gears transmission. But i did used the real gear ratios, except final drive which is impossible to do, I could only get 9.5 secs quarter mile. Will upload later!
 
H
C2 & C3 Corvette L88
Yenko Nova
'69 Camaro 396 & ZL1
And a few hypotheticals as well. What might have been sort of thing.
Great thread btw. I enjoy your work. Keep it up :-)
Hypotheticals so far include:
'67 Shelby GT500 using the '65 Shelby Mustang GT350 and
'71 Mustang 428 Cobra Jet
 
Why no more muscle car replicas like the L88, yenko, and copo camaros?

WIP Muscle Car replica's
Camaro COPO 9560 '69
Camaro LS7 Concept '10
Year One Burt Reynolds Edition '78 BAN1 450hp,BAN2 550hp,BAN3 700hp
 
Copo Camaro 327 4 Litres Supercharged
Special Stage Route X_1.jpg

550hp-1,450kg


Tuning Parts:
Racing Soft
FC Suspension
FC Transmission
FC LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Triple Plate Clutch
Stage 3 Engine
Sports Ecu
Semi Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust
Intake
Supercharger
Stage 2 Weight Red
Carbon Hood Body color
Windows Weight Red

Tune:
Suspension:

RD: 140/140
Spring Rate: 12.69/20.45
Dampers C: 10/10
Dampers E: 10/10
Antiroll: 7/7
Camber: 0.0/0.2
Toe: -.10/20
Brakes 6/6

Transmission:
Max Speed 280kmh
1: 3.170
2:1.870
3:1.330
4:1.000
(Ignore 5,6)
Final: 3.970

Limiter: 550hp- 602 Ft-lb

Ballast: 44Kg
Position: 30%
 
Last edited:
Mustang Cobra Jet
Special Stage Route X_2.jpg

575hp- 1,490kg

Custom pars:
No wing

Tuning Parts:
Racing Soft
FC Suspension
Racing Brakes
FC Transmission
Carbon Drive Shaft
Engine Stage 2
Supercharger
Weight Red. 1

Tune:
Suspension:

RD: 80/120
Spring Rate: 9.69/9.41
Dampers C: 5/5
Dampers E: 6/6
Antiroll: 7/7
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: .0/20
Brakes 6/6

Transmission:
Max Speed 300kmh
1: 2.203
2:1.620
3:1.142
4:0.879
5:0.726
6:0.631
Final: 5.400

Power Limiter:96.8% 575Hp/ 537 ft-lb

Ballast Weigth: 25kg
Positioni; 50%
 
Last edited:
Mugen Civic RR
Suzuka Circuit East Course.jpg

240hp-1,255kg


Custom Parts:
GT-Ab07

Tuning Parts:
FC Suspension
Racing Brakes
Carbon Hood Body color
Window Weight red
Isometric Exhaust
Catalytic

Tune:
Suspension:

RD: 105/105
Spring Rate: 4.01/4.25
Dampers C: 5/8
Dampers E: 4/3
Antiroll: 2/2
Camber: 0.0/0.0
Toe: .0/18
Brakes 5/5
 
Last edited:
I will be putting up some more Dinan cars tomorrow morning.
 
Dinan S62 DP Spec Z8
545PP/600 BHP/1,610kg



The Parts
Sports Medium Tires
Racing Brakes
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports ECU
Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning
Twin Plate Clutch Kit

The Setup
brake balance:5/3

Power limiter: 97.3%


Steve Dinan built this one-off Z8 with his race tuned 600hp S62 V8 that won 2 straight GrandAm championships in the back of the Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Daytona Prototype. The car is crazy powerful and loves to go sideways.
 
Last edited:
Dinan S3-R M3 (E46)
513PP/462 BHP/1,570kg



The Parts
Sports Medium Tires
GT-Ab07 wheels in silver
FC Suspension
Racing Brakes
FC Transmission
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports ECU
Sports Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake Tuning

The Tune
Ride height:90/95
Spring Rate:4.55/6.86
Compression:4/4
Extension:5/5
ARB:5/5
Camber:.7/.7
Toe:0.00/0.00
Brake balance:5/3

Max Speed:205mph
Set Final Gear: 3.91
1st:4.227
2nd:2.528
3rd:1.669
4th:1.226
5th:1.000
6th:0.828

Power Limiter:99.2%
 
Last edited:
Dinan S3 M5 (E60)'08
545PP/628bhp/1,855kg



The Parts
Sports Medium Tires
GT-Ab07 wheels in silver
FC Suspension
Racing Brakes
FC Transmission
Stage 1 Engine tuning
Sports Computer
Semi-Racing Exhaust
Isometric Exhaust Manifold
Sports Catalytic Converter
Intake tuning

The Tune
Ride Height:120/130
Spring Rate:4.26/7.19
Compression:4/4
Extension:5/5
ARB:5/5
Camber:0.7/0.7
Toe:0.00/0.00
Brake Balance:5/3

Max Speed:249mph
Set Final Gear:3.910
1st:3.985
2nd:2.652
3rd:1.806
4th:1.392
5th:1.159
6th:1.000
7th:0.833

Power Limiter:99.7%
 
Last edited:
Dinan S3 135i Coupe
501PP/408bhp/1,560kg



The Parts
Sports medium tires
BBS LM-R wheels 1 inch up
FC Suspension
Racing Brakes
Sports ECU
Sports Exhaust
Mid RPM Turbo Kit

The Tune
Ride Height:120/120
Spring Rate:5.26/7.35
Compression:3/3
Extension:4/4
ARB:5/5
Camber:1.7/1.7
Toe:0.00/0.00
Brake Balance:5/3

Power Limiter:99.1%
 
Last edited:
Carobu Engineering Ferrari F40
518PS/511HP/381kw
PP 539

autodromonazionalemonshsqr.jpg



Buy a new Ferrari F40'92.
Used colors for picture: Car: Rosso Corsa Wheel: ---

Parts to buy:

FC suspension
racing brakes
fc gearbox
twin-plate clutch
sports exhaust manifold
high rpm turbo
stage 2 weight reduction
window weight reduction

and the setup:

Koni Shocks/Eibach Racing Springs
height:90/90
spring:8.32/12.26
damp ext:6/6
damp com:3/2
roll:3/3
cam:0.7/0.6
toe:0.04/0.31

brakes:6/5

trans:
first set the final gear to 3.100 then the top speed to 460kph/285mph
1st:2.770
2nd:1.710
3rd:1.230
4th:0.960
5th:0.770
Final:3.161

powerlimit: 518PS/511HP/381kw ~98,1%

weight: add 186 kg to position -50 (1352 kg @ 48/52 - real 50/50 not possible)


The tune doesn't work (anymore?) Power limiter @ 98,1% = 406kw, not 381
I need to turn it down to 92% to achieve 381kw.
 
Back