(REAL)Street OutLaws Drag Racing

• Thread starter Gnx35
  • 91 comments
Sorry but I have to do this, say n2o, nos is a brand energy drink and I'm sure you don't put energy drinks through an injection system.

XeUAHXV.png
XeUAHXV
2023 where'd you buy plutonium?

Ooh, that sounds pretty, what track are you driving at, I'm near Sebring. Also to answer you're question I haven't seen Street outlaws run n2o when I've ran with any of them.

Ooh, that sounds pretty, what track are you driving at, I'm near Sebring. Also to answer you're question I haven't seen Street outlaws run n2o when I've ran with any of them.
I run my car at Maryland international raceway I ran 10.90 and I believe that my rsx is the worlds fastes all motor rsx I found a vid on youtube of a guy saying he has the worlds fastes and he ran 11.4s I think

My apologies, it's obviously my mistake that you didn't say what I quote you saying below.
You've got problems. I never said stop saying it I just wanted to add some education to a topic bashed so much. But even knowledge is dangerous, I did misword it a bit, but I also know a lot of people in real life that get confused since nos has 3 meanings, in a drag forum it's contextually nitrous, in a dental situation laughing gas, in beverages a drink. Universally it's n20.

I run my car at Maryland international raceway I ran 10.90 and I believe that my rsx is the worlds fastes all motor rsx I found a vid on youtube of a guy saying he has the worlds fastes and he ran 11.4s I think
Oh my, the image search for MD international is not disappointing.

You've got problems. I never said stop saying it I just wanted to add some education to a topic bashed so much. But even knowledge is dangerous, I did misword it a bit, but I also know a lot of people in real life that get confused since nos has 3 meanings, in a drag forum it's contextually nitrous, in a dental situation laughing gas, in beverages a drink. Universally it's n20.

Ok, you want to start making it personal. I see . Good for you.

Yes I do have problems. I have problems with people telling me to call NOS N2O because someone might confuse it with an energy drink.

Ok, you want to start making it personal. I see . Good for you.

Yes I do have problems. I have problems with people telling me to call NOS N2O because someone might confuse it with an energy drink.
There is nothing personal in the posts, a lot of people doesn't mean you have to be involved and if you read it says you're free to what ever. Ignored.

There is nothing personal in the posts, a lot of people doesn't mean you have to be involved and if you read it says you're free to what ever. Ignored.

Ok so telling a person that they have problems isn't personal ? Interesting.

Interesting indeed.

Ok so telling a person that they have problems isn't personal ? Interesting.

Interesting indeed.
My apologies I didn't mean it so harsh but honestly we're taking this too far, truce? To add I also have to say I wasn't so mature in this either.

I've tried convincing the community to refer to it as N2O or Nitrous, but everyone is so giddy over the Fast & Furious movies that they think NOS is what it's actually called.

You could also call it spray, bottle, juice, 50-100 shot, boost, etc.

I've tried convincing the community to refer to it as N2O or Nitrous, but everyone is so giddy over the Fast & Furious movies that they think NOS is what it's actually called.

You could also call it spray, bottle, juice, 50-100 shot, boost, etc.
I remember you saying this in a lobby :irked: :lol:

Back