(REAL)Street OutLaws Drag Racing

• Thread starter Gnx35
  • 91 comments
With 5 hour energy you don't get to hit the gas because the car has already blew up on you! I would suggest you use a remote starter instead lol!

You mean a fwd car gets beat by a rwd car with equal hp and simar weight???? That is indeed cray.
I'll rephrase. My '07 Roadster with 417 horsepower hasn't been beaten by any FWD, 400 horsepower or more. RWD will always be superior to FWD but the die-hard Honda tuners refuse to believe that.

The 3 old tunes I've posted, I'm putting a drift tune up later Monday, gt5, or maybe I was in a lobby, who knows. I get around
Is this team in GT5?

GT5...
image.jpg

:P they terminated online services

No it is in gt6 I was trying to help spark where I'm familiar from, I've been on online since 2011 and obviously a fan since the first like we all are. Good luck with the team what ever may happen.

No it is in gt6 I was trying to help spark where I'm familiar from, I've been on online since 2011 and obviously a fan since the first like we all are. Good luck with the team what ever may happen.
I guess i send a request to GNX? And I started with GT3 :P

They'll probably do some sort of thing to see how you fit in, I expect to be ready to answer stuff like: what you like to run, how much will you be able to participate, stuff like that.
Ok, I can run anything lol I'll do my best off the lines... Now that I have G25, I have never dragged with a shifter

I
Ok, I can run anything lol I'll do my best off the lines... Now that I have G25, I have never dragged with a shifter
Get some practice in, and do not use the clutch, if it has some skid recovery of its own, it's considered an illegal enhancement since not every one can use it, use e brake and I'd use a pressure sensitive analog, trigger, or in your case, if you can a paddle, pedal, or shifter.

I

Get some practice in, and do not use the clutch, if it has some skid recovery of its own, it's considered an illegal enhancement since not every one can use it, use e brake and I'd use a pressure sensitive analog, trigger, or in your case, if you can a paddle, pedal, or shifter.
Surprisingly you can select 1st gear with the paddle, then shift with the shifter and no clutch.

I mean u can run anything u want but most of the people we race like all motor but there are some people that run it though

Back