It seems to have met the same fate as the KW 7-post rigdisregard that, the head of KW said it would be a part of the Data Logger which is coming in an update and the "Hard Core Mode". Which is... nobody knows what happened to it. It might come in a patch sooner or later.
Ther are multiple Class A events which involve weather/rain. There are multiple Class A events run at night. Start times are at all times of the day including some very dramatic ones that occur at sundown with very nasty glare. I don't think you've played enough to encounter all the uses of time and weather.
Ther are multiple Class A events which involve weather/rain. There are multiple Class A events run at night. Start times are at all times of the day including some very dramatic ones that occur at sundown with very nasty glare. I don't think you've played enough to encounter all the uses of time and weather.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about something mentioned pre-launch that the weather you experienced on a real world track would match the actual weather happening at that track in real-time. So if it was raining at Brands Hatch it'd be raining in game, etc.
I'm pretty sure he's talking about something mentioned pre-launch that the weather you experienced on a real world track would match the actual weather happening at that track in real-time. So if it was raining at Brands Hatch it'd be raining in game, etc.