Craze63AMG Messages 243 Southeast US Messages amazeCRAZE Dec 11, 2013 #1 I'm curious but I never noticed, does GT6 follow real-world MPG for fuel consumption? If not, how does GT calculate fuel consumption for vehicles?
I'm curious but I never noticed, does GT6 follow real-world MPG for fuel consumption? If not, how does GT calculate fuel consumption for vehicles?
H hazzy Messages 265 Norway Dec 11, 2013 #2 I'm not sure about how real they are, but I have noticed a large difference in fuel consumption in S class racing. I haven't really done a lot of research yet, but I do think a huge thirsty V8 will use more than an eco i4 at the same distance.
I'm not sure about how real they are, but I have noticed a large difference in fuel consumption in S class racing. I haven't really done a lot of research yet, but I do think a huge thirsty V8 will use more than an eco i4 at the same distance.