Realistic horsepower levels

Are you satisfied with the current hp depictions?

• Total voters
Supra 937, R34 908 without oil change; mid rpm turbo would give higher hp numbers though.

Supra with mid RPM turbo feels so much slower in my opinion. High RPM is still the best choice in my opinion

Last edited:
Cheers guys - that is a decent enough upgrade from the GT5 levels. Still wish they could let us mess around with 1200hp 2JZ's though.

Cheers guys - that is a decent enough upgrade from the GT5 levels. Still wish they could let us mess around with 1200hp 2JZ's though.

Technically I think we are, it may not be from the motor and turbo, but nitrous with the slider all the way towards boost can give us up to 1500+HP with the Supra (my theory) cause it says 10% being the lowest and 70% being the highest boost you can get, but what percentage are they talking about? The HP of the car? If so, the Supra has 937HP fully built, 70 percent of that is like 655HP so we can basically have a 655 shot of nitrous at most for the Supras if we want. =]

Technically I think we are, it may not be from the motor and turbo, but nitrous with the slider all the way towards boost can give us up to 1500+HP with the Supra (my theory) cause it says 10% being the lowest and 70% being the highest boost you can get, but what percentage are they talking about? The HP of the car? If so, the Supra has 937HP fully built, 70 percent of that is like 655HP so we can basically have a 655 shot of nitrous at most for the Supras if we want. =]
I think the NOS is set on a single hp equivalent...let use a 100 shot as an estimate. 70% slider = extra 70hp/ (cars with the 100% available) 100% slider = extra 100hp/ 10% slider = 10hp. I say this as the NOS set at full right on the slider is drastically more noticable on lower hp cars (~450 and under). I barely notice NOS at 70% on my 964hp R34, but it makes a huge difference on my 280hp Civic.

I think the NOS is set on a single hp equivalent...let use a 100 shot as an estimate. 70% slider = extra 70hp/ (cars with the 100% available) 100% slider = extra 100hp/ 10% slider = 10hp. I say this as the NOS set at full right on the slider is drastically more noticable on lower hp cars (~450 and under). I barely notice NOS at 70% on my 964hp R34, but it makes a huge difference on my 280hp Civic.

When I spray the Supra it makes a huge difference in terms of acceleration at 70%, just wish we knew the exact extra HP we get from it.

A Golf with original 1.8 16V KR engine can be tuned to have over 1000hp.

Would it make sense to have this in GT6? I doubt it.
yes lol because if it can be done in reality then i expect it from "the real driving simulator" but then again gt has been weird about tuning i.e. some cars can't get turbo/supercharger even though in reality theyre famous for being modded with them such as gallardos. i just hope they get that stupid inconsistency out of the next game

With 700 horses and 730 torque right off the bat, i'm predicting the Huayras will become some of the most fearsome drag racing cars in this game. What do you guys think?

traction control just annoyingly useless... level 1 u dont get very good launches, level 0 u burn rubber like there's no tomorrow....

i have a Huayra '13 fully tuned...

Back