really?

• Thread starter SS69
  • 9 comments
:lol:

I'll have to keep a record of this, something to tell the grandkids in the distant future when they have Terabyte USB sticks.

For that price, it should have USB 3.0 connector, though nothing to connect it to, yet.

I cannot imagine anybody wanting that being stuck with 480mb/s transfer speeds. They should make it with eSATA instead, for the 3gb/s transfer speed, if that's possible. I see eSATA making it to the fronts of new PCs every day.

even funnier the official website states "You can store any types of files on it." & "you can directly read, write, and erase any files on it." best of all though "It provides an easy way to transport your data from one machine to another. You can even share files with your friend or coworker."

Wow these guys must be tripping if they think this product is worth that kind of cash.

Maybe it's been on Amazon's web site since 1995, and the price hadn't changed since.

Well, it is the only thumb drive to hold The Sword of a Thousand Truths... I don't think my pansy-ass SanDisk can do that.

Gee, in the other items section, there a 32GB for 61 bucks. Maybe a couple of those would work out better. . . . .

Back