Recommended 300hp or less car. 900kgs or more.

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinkertonpunk
  • 13 comments
  • 1,243 views
Messages
34
Messages
pinkertonpunk
The car has to be 300hp or less and more than 900kgs. Everything else is open. I was playing around with the 91 NSX RM last night and it seemed quite good. Anyone else think of anything else?
 
Toyota FT-86. You pick it up as a prize car somewhere.

Full suspension, LSD and trans are a must.
 
Clio Sport V6 24V '00
Evora '09

Both premium and fantastic to upgrade
 
Toyota FT-86. You pick it up as a prize car somewhere.

Full suspension, LSD and trans are a must.

👍 This.

That car is quite awesome, much better than expected. Probably much better than the real thing will be, too.
 
The Honda Integra RM is a good one as well.
 
VX or Vx turbo with mods

Lancia stratos (a man's car)
 
Tried the DC5 RM and the FT-86 G Sports last night. Both not as fast as the NSX. I did also try the Cusco Impreza, but when you buy it it says less than 300hp and when it gets to your garage it has 307hp. That was an annoying thing to find out. I pretty much matched my Ring time with that car though.
 
Tried the DC5 RM and the FT-86 G Sports last night. Both not as fast as the NSX. I did also try the Cusco Impreza, but when you buy it it says less than 300hp and when it gets to your garage it has 307hp. That was an annoying thing to find out. I pretty much matched my Ring time with that car though.

Really? We were racing the NSX RM and the DC5 RM last night and I was hitting about 3 mph faster in the DC5 and both cars had pretty much the same lap time for the best lap. I personally found the NSX more to my liking as I perfer RWD but after some careful tuning the DC5 did very well.
 
Lotus RM for that weight/power, will destroy everything.

Also I'm faster in the NSX-R than in the Acura NSX RM.
 
Really? We were racing the NSX RM and the DC5 RM last night and I was hitting about 3 mph faster in the DC5 and both cars had pretty much the same lap time for the best lap. I personally found the NSX more to my liking as I perfer RWD but after some careful tuning the DC5 did very well.

I ran a few laps on the ring with the NSX and did a 6:56. The DC5 was around a 7:09 for me. There was more time there but probably not 13 seconds.
 
Lotus RM for that weight/power, will destroy everything.

Also I'm faster in the NSX-R than in the Acura NSX RM.

Is the Lotus 900kg or more? I just assumed not....
 
Back