Record Tsukuba

• Thread starter zachccccc
  • 61 comments
Zachccccc
Zachccccc
I really hate to be one of those people pretending to be all humble and crap saying 'oh i only got 1,000,000 points is that good?'. But regardless I really haven't looked into drifting in gt5 too too much, I mean I've been exposed to drifting since I was a kid and been to all the american D1 Events in Atlanta (Birthplace of FormulaD hey o!) Also drifted in Gt4 a little, So I'm not totally fish out of water. I'm just wondering what a decent run at tsukuba is, I've gotten about 12,300 from my 350 and about 11,000 from my sc300 (chee) all on comfort med's. Haha either way I'm looking more deeply into GT5 drifting hope to get some videos up soon.

Glad to meet your acquaintance ! :D

Psn; Zachccccc

The highest run on Tsukuba sector drift that I've seen has been 26000. Ive only ever managed 14000 in my Camaro on Comfort Hards though. Id probably have to say anywhere between 10,000-15,000 is a decent run. Anything higher is just plain insanity and impossible for the rest of us mere mortals.

The highest run on Tsukuba sector drift that I've seen has been 26000. Ive only ever managed 14000 in my Camaro on Comfort Hards though. Id probably have to say anywhere between 10,000-15,000 is a decent run. Anything higher is just plain insanity and impossible for the rest of us mere mortals.

Haha true like in prologue the leader boards would always have those top 10 insane dudes. Coolieo yeah I can get about 11-13 in my cars XD too bad gt5 doesn't support video exporting >.< now I gotta use some digital camera ehh.

I think my best on tsukubu is around 18000. Never though it was good thought especially as it says like rank 2654326 in the world:crazy:

My best 'kuba drift points would be around the 12,000+ point mark. Perhaps twelve and a half or so roughly. I've gotta work on my skills a bit. That was in Cheese n Vegemite (the Benz).

First time i tried i got around 14,000 after a few more goes got to about 20,000 . The more you practice the better you get ;)

I wouldn't be too concerned with scoring points, most of the time I score less for doing better drifting. The points system in GT5 does not give score the same as real drifting and most of the time will score you less, for things you would actually get more for in real life.

I wouldn't be too concerned with scoring points, most of the time I score less for doing better drifting. The points system in GT5 does not give score the same as real drifting and most of the time will score you less, for things you would actually get more for in real life.

Thumbs up. Drift trials are a joke.

My highest is 22,320 in an RX-7, but what I'm really proud of is a 16,400 run in a Midget II, 'comfort hard' tires seem to have given my score a huge boost since I switched from sports on the Rx-7, since they allow for slower speeds through the corners they give more time to rack up the points!

I think there should be a separation between Sim wheel points and controllers. getting 15,000+ is a walk in the park with a controller but you have to work for it with a Sim Wheel. Plain and simple

18k in stock SLR.
I was shocked when I first had my hands on it,cuz the record holder was my S-Tune Z33,
with which I scored at around 2k less.
SLR proves ones again,its worth every penny! :P

I think people have misread into my asking how many points is decent, wasn't really saying it proves skill just wondering if I was doing poor or good. Yeah the points system is basically go slow and drop the front of the car close to the inner. Regaurdless drifting on gt5 is fun :D

I didn't mean to imply it's not fun, just letting people know that even if their score is low, that I wouldn't be too worried.

At the online trail I had 20185 with the SL65 AMG and( The last time I saw I was on 2000th place or something,probably got much lower). But offline i got in the free lap drift I got a bit more then 22800 or something in a single drift with my S13 ( my drift teams drift car and favorite drift car) and 27870 ( not in a single drift ) with the SL65 AMG. got a picture from the score from my s13 ( I was still getting pionts after I took the picture ) but my brother erased all my other scores -_-. I can't get my high score anymore though XD.

picture.php

I know there a better scores but I love the S13.

I've noticed the Drift point system on GT5 is kind of not right. My top car on Tsukuba is my AE86 levin with around 12,500 points but I swear the 86 doesn't get as much speed or Angle as my S14 or My Supra. It's weird.

I think you'll find this thread was around before that one you posted.

1. This thread is unorganised, even the title is grammatical hopelessness compared to the other one.

2. Considering it's older I wonder how many pages back this was dug up from.

3. This one was not active. The other one was...Common sense.

i swear on my god given life that my highest score on the tsukuba track is 30,063! with the hks genki silvia (extensively changed suspension and lsd settings )the 10th in my rankings is 26421!!!! i dont care if you believe me! how do i check my online record i got that score because i have been big into drifting about 6 years and use a logitech gt pro wheel plus ive tryed my best perfecting drifting in gt4 and grid.

Back