Recovering lost save data

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tempo0010
  • 4 comments
  • 672 views
Messages
85
Messages
tempounplugged
I lost everything!!!!!!! my 39 lvl and 1000 cars gone! I got no back up saved data.......... so, who knows for a GT5 website to help me, like an official customer service. I feel so effing :(, I want to cry. HELP!!!!!!!
 
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. Did you by anychance back up your game onto a flash drive/USB? If so, not all is lost.
 
If you have not made a back up your game progress and cars are gone. Sorry.
 
Ouch x10. Even if you had PSN Plus, you have to manually back up your data periodically.

I'm at the point now where progress is painful, and I USB back-up after each gold trophy.

If nothing else, you get to start over with knowledge of the game, and can use the massive payouts in the seasonals to make CR fast.

Good luck!
 
How did you lose it all? You might be able to remove the harddrive, stick it in an external harddrive caddy and use some software to recover the data.
 
Back