Red Bull Gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter F1
  • 7 comments
  • 505 views

F1

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Premium
Messages
2,203
United Kingdom
Scotland
Messages
GTP_Lamborghini
I have noticed that the AI and two players when driving the red bull they wear red bull gear. I was just wondering if you could acquire those gears and if so can you trade them?
 
It's from the DLC I think
 
I have the dlc and you only get loeb not vettal
 
Oh I don't know then
 
It's possible to think that it might come out in future DLC or Seasonals like the Jeff Gordon suit but for now, no sign of it.
 
If your on arcade mode and drive a ferrari you will wear a ferrari outfit , same with all
 
If your on arcade mode and drive a ferrari you will wear a ferrari outfit , same with all

So does that mean that if drive the Red Bull on Arcade Mode, you wear the Vettel Suit?
 
Back