Red Bull Junior Tunes?

• Thread starter A_Keyboard
  • 3 comments
United States
Earth
Any tips on mitigating oversteer on any moderate-speed corner, preferrably at somewhere like Suzuka or Maggiore? Even with downforce set to max and as little LSD engagement I can stand the tail-end always wants to break loose.

I find putting the brake balance a bit forward helps keeping it a bit more stable under braking :)

*edit*
just realized that’s not what you’re asking about :rolleyes:

I haven't tuned it much yet besides downforce and transmission, but I'm trying to treat it like an oversized Kart, based on how easy it is to oversteer and lose traction. Throttle manipulation is key, and the steering is super sensitive so the inputs should be a bit smaller than when driving Gr.4/Gr.3 cars. You can play with the controller steering sensitivity setting in the Driving Options, if you can't tune it out. Also, there are plenty of folks who drive the Karts with CSA set to weak or strong, but don't use assists on other cars, simply because Karts are crazy difficult in this game. I don't see why these same people wouldn't make the same exception for the RedBull Junior since it handles similarly but with more power/speed.

Try a more rearward biased downforce instead of max at both ends.

It didn’t eliminate the problem completely but it help mitigate it for me to quickly control it if it decided to oversteer.

I made my LSD Accel around 5-10.

Back