Red Bull or GT ferrari?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tonyt3rry
  • 17 comments
  • 1,293 views
Messages
110
Messages
tonyt3rry / GTP_tonyt3rry
I am just on 4 Million Credits now with a fair amount of races left to do my B-spec is level 29 and half Should I save my money for the red bull car or use it on something like the formula gran truismo. thanks
 
I would get the FGT if you don't have it yet. Otherwise save up if you for the Red Bull car if you want.
 
You can't buy the X2010 (the Red Bull car?) until you're level 40.
 
Well.. Performance terms the Red-Bull X2010 is the obvious choice but is insane to drive and if you are a common Online Racer you will be shunned. The Formula Gran turimso you actually NEED in the Extreme Racing Events I think it is or Expert I can't remember. So you should buy the Formula Gran Turismo :).
 
FGT does not stand for Ferrari GT. Just so you know xD
 
I Know I made a mistake I've not long woke up and checked out my Bobs, Thanks I shall buy the gt car, I prefered it in white :(
 
I was gonna suggest trading it to you but i can't lol. If you add me as a friend you can borrow it if I set it to "Share With Friends" :P I won't be online for a few days though
 
Cool Ill add you anyway, evan if I get it before your online
 
You'll get the Red Bull X2010 S. Vettel for free anyway if you reach Level 35 B Spec.

I think that you should buy the Formula Gran Turismo for now.
 
I thought U had to buy it or complete a really really really hard challenge
 
Yes you do recieve it at lvl35 B-Spec but that is the S.Vettel Red Bull X2010

You may have noticed the Carbon Prototype X2010 which you must complete the Sebastien Vettel Challenges in Silver I think it is?

You win 3 different versions through the challenges but you do recieve the Racing Livery version at B-Spec lvl35 :)

You can then ONLY buy the Standard version which has a range of paint choices but only a red bull badge on it :) These are worth 40,000,000Cr at lvl40 A or B-spec
 
You may have noticed the Carbon Prototype X2010 which you must complete the Sebastien Vettel Challenges in Silver I think it is?

You get a Vettel one for bronze, a random coloured one for silver, and the carbon one for gold.
 
Sorry I am lost. So I get a Sebastian Vettel x1 free as a ticket.. then I have a challenge to unlock 3 more and then at 40 I have the option to spend 40 mill on another?
 
Thanks :) My Memory is terrible and it was AGESSSSs since i done the challenges lol
 
You get 3 from challenge, 1 from level 35 B-Spec and you can buy as many as you can at level 40 for 20m.
 
Noooo.. you can achieve the ownership of 3 different X2010's

in the Sebastien Vettel Challenge, you can win all 3... Sebastien Vettel X2010/Carbon Prototype X2010/Coloured X2010

but at level35 B-spec you win the Sebastien Vettel X2010 anyway so if the challenge is too hard you can just level up on B-spec for it :)
 
Thank you :) even after loosing my save I still came back to GT MAN I AM HOOKED ON THIS!
 
You'll get a free RedBull X2010 S. Vettel at level 35, so buy the FGT and it'll get you to that point more quickly 👍
 
Back