Red Honda Emblem Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jinx
  • 75 comments
  • 10,258 views
Messages
502
Messages
PositionZero
Messages
Endemictr
redhh.jpg


Hello everybody! Updates will come more later when GT5 comes out.

Rules: No rices/race cars so please try to keep your car in OEM/JDM as possible. Be respect, follow the line with leader, and No fooling around alike to show off how fast you are or overtake at risk, No drifting, and be driving like a real life. HP max is 400. rules can be change by anytime

We will pick what track we will be cruise and do photoshoot too


P.S. I don't use MIC because I am deaf. Sorry. Someone can be my assistant to help me with that will be great. Let everyobody have a good time. Thanks! :)

Cars List:
Honda ACCORD Euro-R ‘00
Honda ACCORD Euro-R ‘02
Acura INTEGRA TYPE R '01
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '97
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM '97
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '98
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '01
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP) '04
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EP, EU) '01
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (FD2) '08
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '95
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '98
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '03
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) '04
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
Honda NSX Type R '92
Honda NSX Type R '02
Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ‘00
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ‘99



GTPMember / PSN ID's:

1. (Founder)Jinx- PositionZero
2. gtone339- gtone339
3. Keisu- GTP_Keisu
4. JDM-GT5- JDM-CD6-ACCORD
5. R34EVO9- r34evo8_r3ap3r
6. Circuit*Star-XavierFWD
7. UnionStrike- UnionStrike
 
Last edited:
Sure, I will join, hopefully. :)

Depends if I will be busy on GT mode or not. Just ask me first yeah.
 
Last edited:
I'll join in as well. :)
 
I'm in sounds like a lot of fun PSN: JDM-CD6-ACCORD. One question can we use the Honda S2000?
 
I'm in sounds like a lot of fun PSN: JDM-CD6-ACCORD. One question can we use the Honda S2000?

I think the choices are limited to the Type Rs, what with the red emblem reference and all. :(
 
I think the choices are limited to the Type Rs, what with the red emblem reference and all. :(

Understood thank you for clearing that up. I'm still down for this sounds fun.
 
I'll join, I might not be available very often though.
PSN: GTP_LanciaRally
(Don't add until the release of GT5, thanks.
 
Im down for this. Are we going to be racing too?
 
I want to be part of this club but I don't see No siR.
I don't think PD has my EF9 civic Si R instead they put the ugly CRX and a million repeated EG Civics i don't see the logic in that. But then i again they remember the 1987 Civic but forgot the 1988-91 one.:ouch::grumpy:
Never the less my PSN: XAVIERFWD

Suggestion: Lets Have One Model One Make Races for example, with points at each race off-course, I would have love to do swaps, either K or B or J series swaps on Civic and Integra.

Ek9 Championship
DC2 Championship
Ep3 Championship etc.
 
Last edited:
I'm in sounds like a lot of fun PSN: JDM-CD6-ACCORD. One question can we use the Honda S2000?

Awesome, Yeah I been thinking about to allow s2000 as long as the club accept s2000 is welcomed to be part of this club. What do you think?

i'll take a crack at it. My psn is phoop_

Sweet! Welcome!

I'll join, I might not be available very often though.
PSN: GTP_LanciaRally
(Don't add until the release of GT5, thanks.

No problem!

Im down for this. Are we going to be racing too?

Yeah Why not?

I want to be part of this club but I don't see No siR.
I don't think PD has my EF9 civic Si R instead they put the ugly CRX and a million repeated EG Civics i don't see the logic in that. But then i again they remember the 1987 Civic but forgot the 1988-91 one.:ouch::grumpy:
Never the less my PSN: XAVIERFWD

Suggestion: Lets Have One Model One Make Races for example, with points at each race off-course, I would have love to do swaps, either K or B or J series swaps on Civic and Integra.

Ek9 Championship
DC2 Championship
Ep3 Championship etc.

Sounds a good plan! Yes definitely we should do that! But I am not good at manage at race points etc. I hope someone will be happy to help. I will appreciate that! Thank you for suggests!


Everybody, Thanks for your support and part of this club!
 
I'll play, gonna buy a EK and the Civic Type R sedan.
 
Sounds like fun I might have a do at this
PSN - ghostrider135
 
I'm in as soon as I'm avalible.
Ill be sporting one of the DC2's as they never have my DA.

Pin is waterwyrm
 
I won't be joining, but I would like to recommend a few Red-H Honda's to be added to the list.

Honda ACCORD Euro-R ‘00
Honda ACCORD Euro-R ‘02
Honda NSX-R Concept ‘01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ‘00
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ‘99

EDIT: Just saw you don't want any rice/race cars so the two in italics are questionable.
 
You forgot to include the ........CIVIC type R (FD2) '08
By the way... count me in..!!!!
 
I'm down. Not too sure how good I'll be but it sounds fun. I just wish some more Hondas were Premium :(
 
I'll tag a long with my CW DC5 or maybe the FD2 (don't forget this one) :)

psn: jonzster
 
Are we only restricted to driving Honda's?


Wikipedia
Type R models are special performance editions of their respective model families.

Type R vehicles traditionally have a red Honda badge and championship white paint as an option to relate to their first F1 winning car. Honda's racing and F1 cars often feature a Honda badge.

I won't be joining, but I would like to recommend a few Red-H Honda's to be added to the list.

Honda ACCORD Euro-R ‘00
Honda ACCORD Euro-R ‘02
Honda NSX-R Concept ‘01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) ‘00
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) ‘99

EDIT: Just saw you don't want any rice/race cars so the two in italics are questionable.

Thank you I missed some of them! but in bold list won't be part of this club. Why? It isn't allowed on the road in public. They are special racing.

You forgot to include the ........CIVIC type R (FD2) '08
By the way... count me in..!!!!
\
Oops I thought it was on the list. Thanks!

I'm down. Not too sure how good I'll be but it sounds fun. I just wish some more Hondas were Premium :(

I know, me too brother!
 
I'm down. Not too sure how good I'll be but it sounds fun. I just wish some more Hondas were Premium :(

You've got the CIVIC R '8 and the NSX R... both premium
 
add CRX 91 for this club :D :D (as it was second car in the world with vtec :D )
 
Mugen Club sounds better ;D . I'm trying to race in a Accord Euro R even if it has the standard Honda Emblem. Once I get my tsx i'm throwing one on there w/ the euro r front grille.

but i'll join PSN: EmanMejia
 
Please may I join sir?

Edit: PSN ID: xCR-Z
 
Last edited:
400 HP limit? How about us who wants to buy A civic and only tune it up to 200-240 hp?
 
You've got the CIVIC R '8 and the NSX R... both premium

And the 97 EK9, but I wish there were some others. Spoon Models even.

400 HP limit? How about us who wants to buy A civic and only tune it up to 200-240 hp?

If it's anything like GT4 a few cars will only get around 300 N/A. So a Turbo is probably going to play a factor in the quick cars
 
I'm also in, i like the idea of a nice honda meet.
PSN: deschrijver
 
Last edited:
Back