Red Honda Emblem Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jinx
  • 75 comments
  • 10,258 views
Add me! Bill_R848
 
Im in if i can use a s2000
 
400 HP limit? How about us who wants to buy A civic and only tune it up to 200-240 hp?

Limit means maximum, anything in between 0 and 400hp!

I'm in.

Stock DC2!

Watch Type-R Legend, Type-Rs are specially modded cars, they have a certain balance, and tuning one aspect means drastically changing other things in order to retain its balance.
Type-R Legend on YouTube.

PSN: Pending (XEPEGTP)
 
I am so in!
PSN: ghoztmazta
 
Please count me in as well. I, unfortunately, won't be able to play the game until early December (I know, EXTRA torture!) but I will be more than happy to join.
 
I'd like to join, love Japanese cars.

Add me: danjama
 
Count me in!!

Psn: SpoonNSXr

I've always been a honda fan boy

I've actually owned both an DC2 type R and an NSX is real life.
 
1st post here (been lurking on the site for many years).
But yeah please sign me up.

PSN: SoFull1
 
Last edited:
Add me to the list since my first motor will be Honda Civic Type R (EK) '97...

PSN = GTP_Keyless
 
The Prelude Type S carried the optional red badges too. That should be included. Mine has them.

But yep count me in PSN: RattyMcClelland I will own all things VTEC so any holes the goal for me.
 
I'll be rocking the FD2, as it's the closest to my FA5 Civic Si Sedan.
I was wrong, my PSN is GTP_TakFujiwara.
 
Last edited:
will be buying my real life car in the game as well, Prelude SH, not a red badge like the NSX/Civic/DC but o well
 
i would love to Join

I Starter my GT Life with a Premium car (Honda Civic 0km from dealership) he got a Stage 3 Turbo, chip, exhaust and new suspension. arroun 270-300 HP.

I Love JAPANESE CARS.

Online ID: MAidioPT
 
Count me in..... !!!!! PSN: oalithgow
 
I think the choices are limited to the Type Rs, what with the red emblem reference and all. :(

The S2000 has a red valve cover, so technically its in the same family. 👍
 
Hello to all again, I am very sorry that I haven't updates or nothing news on this meets. I been busy with GT5. I will doing updates and make the schedules for the meets soon!
 
I love Honda and I love this idea. Count me in
PSN: zhunterzz1
 
redbullhangar7r.jpg
 
I'm up for this at some point add me
: pursey01
 
If you cut me open, I bleed Honda Red :)

Soichiro san and I share the same birthday, I spent 25 years working for his company which he founded the year I was born. He sponsors my virtual racing career (literally) since I receive a pension check every month from Honda :)

Count me in under my team tag ..... OSR_ANFD
 
Sign me up as well.

My PSN is Rinberu-

I mostly drive the FD2R, which is my favorite car in the game at the moment. There's something special about it that makes it very exciting and fun.
 
I think it sounds fun, i would like to join in :) Does the Honda have to be white, or can it be other colours? :)
 
I own a 1988 Honda CRX Challenge Car which still gets used in competition as it was born. Now has a B16 though. :)

Sounds good fun. My PSN ID- AndyT130888
 
Back