Red Honda Emblem Club

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jinx
  • 75 comments
  • 10,258 views
5242319446_e2fa6f0c34_b.jpg

5242319538_4e482a47f0_b.jpg
 
Count me in! :D


...well don't pay too much attention to the pic, it's the first photo I've done in GT5 and the only one with my civic....
 
i'm down, i am a hona fan
would my honda be ricey
kyotogionu.jpg


all i did was weight reduction, glass weight reduction, ECU, sport muffler,sport suspension, twin cluctch, sport flywheel, 5 speed tranny, sport soft, and the rims

my PSN is I_IGrayfoxI_I
 
Last edited:
When will this take place?

MaTTxxWLe

I'll cruise with the Spoon DC2-R
 
Count me in!

PSN: Lyrads

Is this too ricey? I have a darker set of rims now
680dcdd779b4274109800e078686ed1cfbf31adb9558f6a954a74bbeffb730266g.jpg
 
I'll join my psn is scootersrocks. My 97 civic is not fully upgraded
 
I am a jdm honda fiend ive been looking for a club since I bought the game. I definetley want to be down. I sent you a friend request from sgt_bodybagz but that profile dudnt have my game saves. So hit me up on psn I go by retrowfresh84.
 
now i got me dc5 integra and just got to break it in tell me when we cruise
 
I'd like to join, if you'll have me.
Always had a great affection for Type R's :)

In my current garage:

Acura Type R '01 Black
Spoon Civic Type R EK '00
Type R EK '97 Championship White
Type R EK '97 RM Championship White
Type R EK '98 Championship White

The Civic Type R were never released in Australia :( only private/grey imports. The Integra Type R (Acura) with the double two headlights i.e four was released here '97-'01 *Recaros with the lot.
 
I'd like to join if possible...I've got some rides...will post them later however as I going through my iPhone app at the mo :)
 
my one - i have one in real life also
fgiDt0Z604v4GCTdqX_0.jpg
 
Just picked up a Spoon Integra Type R ;) Happy Dayz ;)
 
Back